Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homework - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Got homework? What subject is it/ what do you have to do? Me, nothing currently, but I shall post when I get to it.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

Yup hw...LOTS...I have geometry...Bio and Chinese and World History. HOw fun.

Signature Image

Boom.

Ha... Just depends if I do it or not. XP Well anway I have some English and Biology. A lot of Biology. Just not gonna do it untill tomarrow. XD

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I have a Definition Essay due in a couple of weeks, two reseach papers, and some other writing assignments for Philosophy. However, thankfully, I don't have any exams in English and Philos.
But for tomorrow nothing! No classes on Thursdays! Yay! :)

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Alot of Chemistry and Algebra

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by Silvandragon17I have a Definition Essay due in a couple of weeks, two reseach papers, and some other writing assignments for Philosophy. However, thankfully, I don't have any exams in English and Philos.
But for tomorrow nothing! No classes on Thursdays! Yay! :)

Essays are fun^^ [sometimes]

I don't have homework for months, my school is on strike, or however you say it. =( Im actually missing having class, can't believe that.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Plenty of English..and algebra that I really should start workin on...*sigh* oh well *leaves to do homework*

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

hehe geometry- loci and umm...3-dimensional drawings...loci is really hard since my teacher doesnt really know how to teach so the result= a bunch of confused students OX
also in english- the language techniques of speech making.(gotta find the meanings of each word
science- physics...gotta do poster wif my partner about air craft technology(kool btw)
Physical education- assessment where we have to make an info pak on alcohol
common assessment test(CAT)- which i just got today..we have to like research technologies and change and produce a poster...
Information technology- brainstorm products and develop them wif my partner....
oh yeah forgot about making speeches....gotta go get my informations....
heaps of work to do :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I have mostly math, and some spanish homework.

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

:D wath's that i finish the school i forgot that word jajajaja :pacman: ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i always finish my HW in clas. ^_~

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by stellari always finish my HW in clas. ^_~

I try to do that a lot^^

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Let's see, I currently have four classes, and have homework virtually all the time (dumb college stuff...)

Mythology: test today, and a big 3-5 page project is dur on the Odyssey in a few days.
Astronomy: Go online and participate in a discussion for the class, and I had a test earlier today. I also have to read a chapter in the book.
Japanese: Study for a test about things to say in a restaraunt, and how to buy things.
Communication: Study for a quiz, and pick out a topic for an imformative speech.

Kya! Too much junk. I am okay with the Japanese, though.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

hmmm AP English and AP Calc... hate those classes...

InuyashaOVA

InuyashaOVA

Half-Demon

i have a ton of homework to do for AP US History and AP English. so much i shouldn't even be online. sick...sick...teachers.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

today i have to finish a concrete poem for AP english and study for a vocabulary test. and i have to finish this 500 page book by the end of the month so i read a some pages everyday >.<

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

^^" makes me sort of wonder what I would do if I took that AP class...

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yay weekend :D :D :D, got nothing to do, but when the weeks start, i have to turn in lots n that mean i have weekend hm, weak :(

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I got HW yes I do I got Hw how bout you!
lol just kidding I have algebra its a pain in the butt.
Oh well better late then never.

Signature Image

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by supoI got HW yes I do I got Hw how bout you!
lol just kidding I have algebra its a pain in the butt.
Oh well better late then never.

Algebra? >.< my worst subject.

awesomexx

musicJUNKIE

hah like someone (i forgot who o_O) else who replied....my school's on strike as well. actually i think most government schools in my province (i live in b.c.) are on a teachers' strike. this strike has been going on for about two weeks now and we're supposed to go back to school on monday...depending on the vote that's being held sometime this weekend.

but uh...i've managed to procrastinate so much that i actually have math homework left to do from two weeks ago...haha i really do put the PRO in PROcrastination! (yes, i am quite corny)

dancedance we're falling apart to half time dancedance
comeonletmeholdyoutouchyoufeelyoualwayskissyoutasteyouallnightalways

_music.junkie - - >

[i won't forget your style or your cynicism.
somehow it was like you were the first to listen to everything we said.
my smile's an open wound without you...
and my hands are tied to pages inked to bring you back. ]

I have biology revision for a test on wednesday and geography for a test on thursday and revision for a stupid R.S/ Philosophy test on monday and a 'short' (YEAH RIGHT!) story and commentry on it for friday. *dies*

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Currently nothing. On the other hand, I've never really had any because revising and studying is your own responsibility. I just had an exam so I'm totally free... or at least for just this weekend. Then it's time for a new course to start. :(

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.