Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Homework - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

:( I have a bunch of prgramming stuff to do... and some calculus hmw...
should take awhile to finish but ^^;; I don't want to do it (drained after finishing all of my midterms )

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I have so many homework and projects for every subject! I also need to study! >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Akushin

Akushin

~Ano Kaze no Youni~

I don't have any homework this weekend...but I kinda wish I did...I'm soooooo bored!

Signature

Currently...
Psychology: 2 page paper on grief and loss.
World Religions: 5 page paper on Taoism and Confucianism.
Sociology: 2 page paper on racism.
Due: Monday. 31st of October.
Status: Hahahha, I haven't even started... and I probably won't until the night before. Yes, I've done this before and it won't be a problem. ^^

[EDIT]
:) All above assignments written and completed as of 12:15 AM of the 31st of October under a new personal record of three hours (grand total for all three)!

Um... <_< ... >_> ... Caution: do not attempt unless thoroughly trained and experienced in the art of procrastination.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by AkushinI don't have any homework this weekend...but I kinda wish I did...I'm soooooo bored!

I know what you mean ^^"

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Luckily nothing. I had English & Science but I already finished it in school. n.n

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, some history, mathematics and physics atm. I usually have homework and I hate it, but I have to do it. Well, I just do it fast so it's done and can get off my mind :P

up up and away

so boring... i have a lots of math to do.. like 5 page

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by demonking6667so boring... i have a lots of math to do.. like 5 page

=.= I hate math.

Go do your homework now!

Same for me :(

I have a crappy lab proposal for my bacteria lab I gotta finish up. Other than that, its studying for an astronomy exam

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i have History, English, Chemistry n i have to study 4 my Sosiology exam T.T

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

LOTS! LOL (stressed out) but i don't even know what. (coz it's too many so i decided to forget all about it... ha hahah ^^)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Neverending homework!

Chemsitry every week, takes like 2 hours to complete
4 Math HW, each taking atleast one hour
Engineering HW, once a week, ranges from 2-4 hours (sometimes 6)
Psychology, 1 homework a week, takes 10 minutes but the reading to finish the homework takes atleast 1 hour

I just.....hate homework.....don't you?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I got my homework done already it is still papers i have to work on.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

US History, 6 pages due every 3 days (Day of the test, but there every 3 days.) were going though whole 37 chap book.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Quote by gsherryLOTS! LOL (stressed out) but i don't even know what. (coz it's too many so i decided to forget all about it... ha hahah ^^)

^^" I have the same habit to doing things last minute.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

i should be doing my homework right now (too many distractions): world history honors, algebra II H, english II H and ... that's it. math is so time consuming!
T.T i'm only a sophmore. wow, i can just imagine what it'll be like for me my junior & senior years. T.T ...
T.T this is so depressing. then i'll graduate. then i'll have to do something with my life. then ... i'll have a career and have to work long hours. okay, shutting up now. o__O

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

I have lots of work to do - a Humanities paper due in 3 days, a few chapters to catch up on in Chem, 60 or so integrations problems for Calculus, and a bunch of other stuff I haven't even started to do. Overall, I'm completely bogged down with homework, but lately I've stopped caring and started procrastinating. It may be unhealthy, but I know all the material I'm learning (learned and remembered it all from HS) so my motivation level is at an all-time low. Watching anime is what I'm doing now (Cowboy Bebop) ^_^

LingshenChao

LingshenChao

ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND

mostly ILC on Physic and Computer Engineer on COOP

Lingshen

P.S. Currently learning japan (me still n00b <---baka =D)

Solution: Pull the power cord. Whoops. ^_^

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.