Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Day person or a Night person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Day person or a Night person?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well it's been a while sense I've posted a thread so I thought I would. It seems I'm running out of questions to ask sense everyone else always makes repeats of old threads lol. Anyway. it is not my normal serious thread but oh well. The question is really simple really. Are you a night person or a day person? And why? I myself am a night person. I love the night that's wehn I come alive. If I had my way I would sleep during the day and stay up all night. It may seem like a dumb question but you don't have to relpy. So tell me are you a night person or a day person.

The night holds mystery and wonder. In a way the question could also be- The sun or the moon. I am the moon a NightGoddess.
Thanks in advance for the post. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

I have been a hideous creature of the night for the last ten years. No questions please.

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

I am more of a night person, i hate the sun. ^^;; I use to love the sun but not anymore

i am a night person too.. i love the moon.. and the stars.. and the wondering spirits.. O__O hua???!! Where?!!?!

Signature

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

ur a vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *run away* lol

ur up really late today huh. i was streaming threads to find more funny ones, i still havent finish that thread from earlier yet. anyway, i cant classifie myself, i cant stay awake in the morning and i cant stay late at night either dont know y, im probably a halcyon lol. i love a full moon at night and its even better during the day, like the one i saw two days ago, soooooo beautiful.

*came back n let u drink my blood so u can be full for the day[night]*

Quote by melonbrusti am a night person too.. i love the moon.. and the stars.. and the wondering spirits.. O__O hua???!! Where?!!?!

waaah, ur scaring me *run away again*

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

im a night person...all my classes is at night...and my brain is most active at night

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I sleep most of the day so I am a night person.

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

I'm a night and a day person....
I'm the one in bed last and out of it first too

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

I enjoy the night more than the day. Few months ago I was sleeping most time of the day and up all night too, It was really nice but I didn't able to stay doing this but I usually stay up til 3am... I really love the night, so I'm a night person hehe

Signature

I am a night person, staying awake till 7-8am and sleep till 4-5pm. Reason is I find it difficult to wake up in the morning. Even if I do go early to sleep I still end up sleeping till late in the afternoon.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I used to be a night person, but now my work is forcing me to be a day person (I find both to be exciting in their own unique way). I would party all night or have fun all night, then stroll into class half asleep (gave me B's and C's sometimes). I loved the night life, but I became an insomniac...

Now, I am mostly a day person with 1/2 night, anytime is fun when you find tons of stuff to do in any situation (duhh).

-repeat-

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

In a sense, I guess I would be a night person, because that is just when I'm most active. Also, during the day, I'm barely outside at all, except for maybe the lil crossings from class to class. Other than that though, I always find a classroom to hang out in.

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

stoven2005

stoven2005

Toshi-san

i enjoy sunlight, but i love night more...expecially when it's raining (like it is rite now)

"Nothing can ever come from being around normal people."

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Well I guess I am both. I like mornings and nights. Don't like afternoons.
Strange am I. Mornings are full of life and make me feel good for some reason.
And nights well, I feel like a different person at night. I find afternoons to be depressing.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was born at night and have been a night baby for over twenty two years. I stick to a low sun based diet when I can help it. The perks of being a night person is that the rest of the house is asleep and you can do what you wish and not be pestered so much. Muwhahaha.

The morning is beautiful, I must be a day person especially when it rains in the morning it gets you all excited and everything... really really excited

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

i am a night person

the sun is nice and warm gives me energy, but the night is quiet and gies me rest..
further more , the sun won't let me see my laptrop screen..
I guess I'm a night person

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

I'am both a night and a DAY person :D

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'm a night person! Hate the sun! Its giving me headches and making me sweat!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

sheenyi

sheenyi

Wandering Soul

I love the night cuz it's quiet and peaceful. But most things have to be done during the day since not many places are open during the night. I also love full moon over the sun.

night person..

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

I'm a nocturnal person....during fridays I tend to stay up till early morning of saturday, doing the stuff that I want...and sleep for a few hours afterwards...XD

during weekdays I sleep somewhere around past midnight and wake up at dawn, to prepare for school...lol...I can't help it..I think it's insomnia...

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

i am a night person during the holidays..a day person during the school days.. xD

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.