Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Day person or a Night person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Day person or a Night person?

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 201 total items

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

I'm a night one. But that's just by coincidence, I just can't make a proper rhythm, day - activ, night / sleep. I'm most active at night, but I would rather be awake at day :).

Signature

I will not let them die...

I am definately a night person and my family gives me a really hard time about it

Signature Image

definetly not a day person so i guess a night person!

I am a day person. Night times for sleeping but I also stay up so I dunno what to pick. ^_^'

I think I'm a day person. I'm more active during the day.

I'm very much a night person. My work starts at three in the afternoon and I work until 1:30 AM. When I get back I surf the web or play PC games and then do exercise. I usually go to bed around 6 in the morning.

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

Definitely a nighter. I can't do any serious work in the daylight (always fall asleep ^_^' ).. Work like an ox at night :D

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Depends on the situation. If I'm going somewhere fun, like leaaving for vacation then I'm definitely a morning person. But if it's just school or whatever, then no way. But usually I'm a night person. Since my friends and I are so busy during the day, our fun starts and carries over to the next morning.

Signature Image

night person here.... i was never a morning and day person

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hehe!It isn't a stupid question..well what can I say..both of them.Even night as day holds its mysteries and pleasures^_^.I try to enjoy everything and don't even liek to be angry for things that don't deserve my attention too much..I ma passing through some changes of not only mood but of thinking too ...i want to change all or try to change most of all^_^,all the bad in good,all my wrong parts in good ones,my anger into love and carring^_^!
I can have fun even when it si night and even when it is night and also in the morning...most of all it depends with who are you spending the tiem and hwat you do in that time and also things that you liek to don't really have a special moment.I enjoy even being lazy,sleeping and dreaming^_^..I am a strange little creature..not so little actually I have about 1.80..hehe^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Night person all the way.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hehe!It isn't a stupid question..well what can I say..both of them.Even night as day holds its mysteries and pleasures^_^.I try to enjoy everything and don't even liek to be angry for things that don't deserve my attention too much..I ma passing through some changes of not only mood but of thinking too ...i want to change all or try to change most of all^_^,all the bad in good,all my wrong parts in good ones,my anger into love and carring^_^!
I can have fun even when it si night and even when it is night and also in the morning...most of all it depends with who are you spending the tiem and hwat you do in that time and also things that you liek to don't really have a special moment.I enjoy even being lazy,sleeping and dreaming^_^..I am a strange little creature..not so little actually I have about 1.80..hehe^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

havent ever thought about this and cant really in few minutes uhmm what factors to take in??
i suppose i'll leave it at day with little thought.....because the sun is pure and gives me a tan

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

i'm night-half day person. i like night but i belong to hafl day.

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

well i would like to be a night person but the everyday life makes me a day person school-.-

Signature

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

I am day person.
because i much active and vivacious at the day.
^__^

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think I'm a night person because I like sleeping ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I'm both :p
I don't sleep for very long XD

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Though in a different time shared the stars and the moon with the one I previously loved I have enjoyed the night. But there is nothing like that moment in time during the day when the sun first rises and the cool misty air is about . Also just before the day is over and the night shows its beautiful gaze when the sun decides to call it a day and departs I find that too very elegant in delight of my own desire.

Sunrise / Sunset you are but both my love and my desires.

I more of night person. Sun is too bright for my eye afnd seem like time never go by. At night, you can do almost anything without being caught. :)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

of day.........skirmish!!

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

definitely a night person XD it's so hard to get up in the mornings x_x also the sun hurts my eyes. i'm more alive at nitght XD

Signature

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

A night person all the way. That's the time when I become more active, energetic and somewhat comfortable. I love the moon, the stars, the night sky. Darkness and silence are my friends. I'm active in the day also, mainly because I have to. But I mostly sleep all morning and wake up at noon or in the afternoon. However it all starts when the sun goes down... I'm a night person for 2 years now and I don't think that will change anytime soon.
Oh, and I love it when it rains at night.

up up and away

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I'm a night person . . . i love the stars and the moon . . . and the 'peace' of the night . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 201 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.