Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Day person or a Night person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Day person or a Night person?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I think i am a night person since i enjoy the peacefulness and the pretty shining moon in the night so, i am a moon goddess, too! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

I love daylight, but I like the night a lot too, I guess if I must really choose I´ll take the day

anebir

anebir

^^~

i'm both... haven sleeo for 24hours ++ already....

but normally i'm a day person. i kinda like the time when the sun sets/rises XD

hmmm im more of a night person...

night person... i can play games and watch my anime in my room without being bothered by anyone

Sephiroth: Cloud, I need you to work on Saturday!
Cloud: BUT I HAVE LAKERS TICKETS!

I'm a night person. My sleep schedule is so bad, and I can't seem to fix it. It seems I can't fall asleep until 3-4am, and when I have to wake up before 11am, it's horrible. I'm going to have to somehow become a day person. I can't keep going on like this.

Either a night or early morning person.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I wanted to say thank you all so much for posting on my thread. You no I never thought that there would be more people who are night people then day ones lol. That's really cool. Coming from the night Goddess at your service lol. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The morning is not bad but.... i like the night has been more pacefool for me and it give's me time to think

Night person; I'm way more awake at night.

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

I'm a day person... ^^ I'm not allowed to go out at night -_-

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Quote by Silvandragon17Well I guess I am both. I like mornings and nights. Don't like afternoons.
Strange am I. Mornings are full of life and make me feel good for some reason.
And nights well, I feel like a different person at night. I find afternoons to be depressing.

^

Me too xD

Signature Image

Im definatly a night person, i love to stalk the streets at night having all kinds of fun at dances or clubs, that and i just hate the light because i have to get up at 5 30 in the morning to go to school

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

i prefer the night because i like the cool and nice weather especially the rain i love the way it is and nobody is bothering me as everyone has slept so nice
i hate the day becasue i had to go to school

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

well...more day then night o.o;

i´m getting to tired fast^^'so i dont have much of the day if i´m so late out^^''

i wish i was an nigth person but i am to weak ... ^_^ just kidding.
i am an day person if its not school, but nigth is mutch cooler

i lurk and hunt at dark..

i sleep and relax during day...

I am in every way a total night owl....I am never fully myself until the sun has long gone down over the horizon. Only in the twilight do I truly come alive! ;-)

I'm totally a night person! I have more energy at night and I am also more productive at night for my projects and homeworks!

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

SpaceKitten

SpaceKitten

Falling brightly...

I'm a night person naturally. I hate the light.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

iwantyuna

iwantyuna

Kill My Pain

night person definetly, the sun is boring and brings basicly the same trend everytime it comes. while the night is dark and is almost daring you to enter it not knowing what might be hidden in its black abis.

Signature
Thanks for the sig and avy k1ru

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I like the daytime for normal nice fun but the night is just os much more mystic the darkness just has so many hidden opportunitys

no regrets for a believer

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

my day is divided strictly into morning=work night=creativity

I have trouble concentrating on my school work at night time because thats when I always get the best ideas for stories or wallpapers.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I'm a day person since i am early bird in the morning.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.