Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Day person or a Night person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Day person or a Night person?

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Night, I worked the graveyard shift over summer (may-august). So I got used to getting up at 4pm and having dinner as breakfast with my family at 5, and getting to work at 6, and getting home at 2:30am.

That is why I watch anime... THERE IS NOTHING ONE WHEN I GOT HOME!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

I cannot sleep anymore, maybe I have got insomnia. Oo. I wake up after 4 or 3 hours normally and feel weak, but not tired anymore. So, I guess I am a night person

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

im a night person. im generally more awake then, during the day im always half asleep...^_^

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I'm definitely a night person, I can't seem to make it to bed before 3am. Most of my Uni homework was completed around this time in the morning. Dawn is rather annoying, down with dawn!

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I'm a nocturnal person... I sleep in the day, and is awake at night. =.=lll
I can hardly keep myself awake during daytime... which is why I do most of my things (studying, surfing the internet, reading newspapers and so on) at night.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

A day person, I guess... ^^" I don't really like sleeping, but that's just because sometimes it feels like a waste of time. XD I often try and stretch my days as long as possible.

knuk

knuk

Lurkotron

I don't really mind so long as it's not too bright out. The one thing I'm not is a morning person.

Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i'm a night person
awake at night sleep at day ^_^
sometimes it makes me like a dracula >.<
can't stand the sun ray, don't like being hot >.<

merged: 11-06-2005 ~ 05:49pm
i'm a night person
awake at night sleep at day ^_^
sometimes it makes me like a dracula >.<
can't stand the sun ray, don't like being hot >.<

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Shadowed

Shadowed

Hail Kusakabe.

Night person. And I DO stay up during the night and sleep during the day. Even though I have school at 7 I just stay up all the way. :) The night is magical. It's 2:15 AM now and raining. God it's awesome.

'If it weren't for electricity we would be watching television by candlelight' ~ George Gobal

I'm a night person.
Like the night.
Cause it's quiet.
and no one will bother u so much.
except... some unwanted noise u will heard at night. o_o '''

I'm definitely a night person. It's quiet, nobody's awake. Plus I like the dark.

Baloney17

Baloney17

Rawr.

Night. So peaceful.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

For some reason it seems most anime fans are night people, lol. And I agree. I just feel more like myself when it's night outside.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Rennard

Rennard

The Captain

I'm an afternoon/evening person. I like to sleep during the night, but I like to sleep in. I do tend to stay up late a lot of the time. I am definitely not a morning person....

night person~! ^^ la la la~ i sleep at 12 a.m during school days and 3 a.m (and sometimes up to 4.30) during holiday. ^^ ha hah

Izrabeth

Izrabeth

Chaos Princess

Night

night person. I feel like I have more energy during evening. I'm also more awake in the evening than in the morning

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I think I'm much more of a night person... lately I've been trying to get to bed just after 1 a.m. most nights (and that's me going to bed early ^_^' ), like Vatican92 said, I seem to have heaps more energy/"get up and go" in the evening than during the daytime...

Night person - well, early evening. It's when I normally get everything done by. XD

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

I'm a night person myself... makes living by the daylight hours of normal society totally annoying -.-

Signature

I'm a night person usually staying up till like two in the morning on weekends and all nighters during the summer.

the night is soo beutifull...
when the stars are out
the moons silver glow
changes from night to night
*it aint in the same place..yes*
feels like i could fly away

*tries flying but just crash into the dirt and wake whole family*

yea i think my poemish thing is self explanotory
nite rules

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

i so totally am a night owl
if i didn't have to wake up for class, i would sleep the morning away ^_^'

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Night person... definitely. I just recently discovered that the sky isn't actually black at night... it's just cobalt. - -;;

Brownie the Cat

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 201 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.