Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WhO wIll b thE pErfeCT anIme gf??? - Minitokyo

WhO wIll b thE pErfeCT anIme gf???

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

4 mE wILL b Theresa Testarossa from FMP or Cheza from WoLfS rAIn

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Tessa ^^ Good choice......To be honest it seems from whatever series I watch I develope a special taste for a girl in it @_@ I hate it.

Overall, Rena Landform from Star Ocean Ex....She is so cute and adorable, shes caring and kind and always does her best to help out Claude-kun. Though they are both different they end up falling in love and its so romantic. I sound like a fruit cake I suppose, but heya thats the kind of love I want ^^. I'm kinda a hopeless romantic. Anyways thats one of em'....I won't began to list the rest.

Secondary would be Mahoro. God I don't even know what did it for me. But wow.....yeah <3.

Then again since these girls aren't real, and never will be I don't really think of them beyond when I'm watching the show since all I'll just have are false hopes and desires that won't be fulfilled. Thats all.

Signature Image

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

Tess ia hot!!! I also like girls with attitude like Motoko from Love Hina, Either one would be nice to have as a g/f.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

aoi form aiyori aoshi and the girls from mabuharo :X

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

oNe ThAt DoEsN't TaLk LiKe ThIs x_x

belldandy? cmon~

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

dunno....

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Belldandy.....indeed and Aoi-chan was indeed very cute. But shes obessed with Kaoru. But heya! sweet HER OFF HER FEET!

Mabuharo has GOT to have some of the most beautiful anime girls I've ever seen. Every single girl I've seen in that series is just sooo beautiful @_@. Damn them and their beauty

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ tee hee ... silllyyy booyysss!!!!!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Gah! I've been found out *runs and hides* Eep =X

Signature Image

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Quote by sammooNe ThAt DoEsN't TaLk LiKe ThIs x_x

G'dammit Sammo! I was going to say that! :angry:

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Sometimes my fingers slip and I click the "submit" button twice. Sheq needs to fix his coding to allow me to delete. XD If a mod sees this post delete it! :D

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

no doubt hands down it's belldandy!!!!!! :) with aoi close behind.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Belldandy is good, but she has that gomer who made that stupid wish to have her as his girlfriend forever....*sniff* what an ass, was HE NOT thinking about others!? *Cries*

Signature Image

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hehe. I agree with Shy, silly boys! Anime Girls are for Anime guys! XD

Kidding.

:)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yeah, I know, hence my post about them not being real.

Quote by CyanideBlizzardThen again since these girls aren't real, and never will be I don't really think of them beyond when I'm watching the show since all I'll just have are false hopes and desires that won't be fulfilled. Thats all.

=p I'm just jokin' around anyway =D

Signature Image

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Faye Faye. Personally I like a girl a little ruff around the edges but can still be emotional when needed be. But meh doesn't matter cause my heart belongs to Spike. *sighs*

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Belldandy is great, but I wouldn't mind Mizuho Kazami being my gf. At least she'd be closer to my age *grins*

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Whee. Beldandy would be awexome.

However, I think that Subaru from .hack would be a good choice.,\

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

the girls are rigth..
but we can always dream...

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hahaha, Course, Fantasy is what they are, so I'll say this "See you in my dreams" =P

hahaha.......oh that sounds disturbing and creepy...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.