Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strange removals - Minitokyo

Strange removals

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Okay, I'm not entirely sure which forum section this would go under, but this is mostly just to catch alot of people at once on my friendslist.

I've had a couple of my friends say that they got message saying they were removed from my friendslist?????? I'll be honest, I'm not really sure how you even do that. I just wanted to give a heads up so that if any of you got that message to know that it wasnt intentional (and all the people so far that told me about the issue still show up as being on my list from my pc).

If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know -_-'

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

im sure there is another thread like this....but i know there are answer....look in the support section :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.