Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Update button WORTHLESS - Minitokyo

Update button WORTHLESS

page 1 of 1 4 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Yeah. The update button in the galleries is pretty worthless. Everyime I go to update an entry of mine I have to wind up deleting it and resubmitting it again because whenever I 'update' said entry it doesn't update at all. Soooo I have to delete it. Quite annoying really because it throws that same entry back down to the bottom of the pile in your gallery and all the people that added it as a favorite or commented on it before probably won't bother doing the same again. *shrug* Either way can this be fixed? PLEASE?!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

-_- lol erm well it's maybe just because you still have the old image cached in your browsers cache :P

just close the browser window and reopen it and reload if necessary.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by Limality-_- lol erm well it's maybe just because you still have the old image cached in your browsers cache :P

just close the browser window and reopen it and reload if necessary.

I've tried that to no avail. -_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Maybe there was a bug to it? but it works fine now. I just used to earlier today for 1 of my wall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.