Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What sexual dreams/nightmares have you had? - WARNING! - Minitokyo

What sexual dreams/nightmares have you had? - WARNING!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

I got a bit hyper after reading miyukikobayakawa's thead.

1. A girl in my karate class was adjusting her breasts right in front of me. Because of that I had a nightmare I was having sex with her using a contraception which was like a gel disc that molds over my penis.

2. Another of my dreams. I was in a store and suddenly all the women took off their tops. This caused me to have a wet dream.

3. Sex with some girl I used to know. (twice)

What are your sexual dreams or nightmares?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SonicWindI got a bit hyper after reading miyukikobayakawa's thead.
1. A girl in my karate class was adjusting her breasts right in front of me. Because of that I had a nightmare I was having sex with her using a contraception which was like a gel disc that molds over my penis.
2. Another of my dreams. I was in a store and suddenly all the women took off their tops. This caused me to have a wet dream.

ahahahahahah lol, lol OMG LOL
well i dont have any dreams like that, btu when i was little i dreamed that i was in one of those power ranger robots and fighted against spiece girls)or what you call them ) and they used some attack like pissingon my robot
lol i cant stop laughing about that(but i was also small that time) 9 can still remember it -_- even if i wish to forget it

It is time for you to drown

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I was in PE and this hot guy took off his shirt and he had a awsome six pack.
After that i had a dream I was toutching and kissing his stomach and a few other tings that I will leave out. ^_~

Signature Image

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Hmmm...no sexual nightmares yet for me...plenty of dreams, though.

Stuff I can remember that has been in the last year: A few where I had sex with Sephiroth (a realistic version), a few with Vincent, a few with both, one or two with my fiancee and vincent and Sephiroth and me (very odd...), and many with my fiancee and me having sex.

Thats all I remember for now, but like I said, I have had lots...

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

,ja,ja,ja well ithink everybody has sexual dreams ,and some nightmares but i don't think they going to write what happen in his/her dreams , but i will tell you one of my nightmares .

i was in a city and there were the zombies (resident evil ) and was i fight tosurvive , believe me , was horrible ,

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

qrdel

qrdel

Gundam Meister

you guys are sick really, even if i have one I wouldn't be crazy enough to tell ya :D

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I've had a few with some some of my fav anime characters. And a nightmare where I was being raped by my loving boyfriend it was really scary. But as logic goes dreams can come from anything an infatuation you may have with a girl you hate, some people have very stonge cases of homophoba and have dreams of sex with the same sex. Lol it's weird really. I've had a dream with me, my boyfriend and his bestfriend that was nice ^_~. Lol I'm hot and blushing now lol. (Goes to cool down). Nice question. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by qrdelyou guys are sick really, even if i have one I wouldn't be crazy enough to tell ya :D

That's what they all say.

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

I have this re-occuring that I'm being chased...by myself.

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

1. A girl in my karate class was adjusting her breasts right in front
of me. Because of that I had a nightmare I was having sex with her
using a contraception which was like a gel disc that molds over my
penis.
2. Another of my dreams. I was in a store and suddenly all the women
took off their tops. This caused me to have a wet dream.

wow...... I mean just wow... you need to calm that sex drvie of yours down a bit, plus I mean I have a somewhat over active sex drive but wow, come on!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

using a contraception which was like a gel disc that molds over my
penis.

hahaha!!! Thats funny and I bet you liked it! Lucky LOL..........anyways, just last night I had a dream about me and this pretty chic. We were in some kind of house with my parents doing something, like talking to there friends. Well anyways, she was lying next to me, I looked at her and we kissed. Then we decided to go home that was some blcoks away. She jumped on my back, and I was like smoothing her legs all the way there. Then we were about to have sex, but then my alarm rang and I woke up. ^_^' Damn alarm.

Signature Image

Quote by miraku-spike

using a contraception which was like a gel disc that molds over mypenis.

hahaha!!! Thats funny and I bet you liked it! Lucky LOL..........anyways, just last night I had a dream about me and this pretty chic. We were in some kind of house with my parents doing something, like talking to there friends. Well anyways, she was lying next to me, I looked at her and we kissed. Then we decided to go home that was some blcoks away. She jumped on my back, and I was like smoothing her legs all the way there. Then we were about to have sex, but then my alarm rang and I woke up. ^_^' Damn alarm.

I get those dreams loads of times.

Just before I enter my penis, I wake up!

Most of my sexual dreams causes me to have wet dreams.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

ahem.....a warrior doesn't tell his secrets....
:nya: YEA RIGHT!
i do have some of those fantasies sometimes! but it happens with unknown people, however in the dream, u seem to know them very well, and when u do it....if feels soo real! that's y its pretty creepy! and when u wake up, u try to go back to your dream to see if you can do it again! loool! i have had that feeling once! i was with this girl, and she was.... >_< undescribable....
what is it that girls do to make guys feel this way? XP
at any case...that's my story :hmpf:

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SonicWind
Most of my sexual dreams causes me to have wet dreams.

wet dreams.........lol thats funny!

Signature Image

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

This is weird, I have a reoccuring dream that I am small and I get lost on a mall and my parents don't find me, that sucks. I know this isn't a nightmare but all I have, if any, all I have are weird dreams.
Sexual- Wouldn't you like to know... Me ang Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist going out. ^u^

Quote by miraku-spikehahaha!!! Thats funny and I bet you liked it! Lucky
LOL..........anyways, just last night I had a dream about me and this
pretty chic. We were in some kind of house with my parents doing
something, like talking to there friends. Well anyways, she was lying
next to me, I looked at her and we kissed. Then we decided to go home
that was some blcoks away. She jumped on my back, and I was like
smoothing her legs all the way there. Then we were about to have sex,
but then my alarm rang and I woke up. ^_^' Damn alarm.

F**K! I know dun you just hate it when your making out with a hott dude then you all of the suddon wake up. >_<

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by Alisha

Quote by miraku-spikehahaha!!! Thats funny and I bet you liked it! Lucky
LOL..........anyways, just last night I had a dream about me and this
pretty chic. We were in some kind of house with my parents doing
something, like talking to there friends. Well anyways, she was lying
next to me, I looked at her and we kissed. Then we decided to go home
that was some blcoks away. She jumped on my back, and I was like
smoothing her legs all the way there. Then we were about to have sex,
but then my alarm rang and I woke up. ^_^' Damn alarm.

F**K! I know dun you just hate it when your making out with a hott dude then you all of the suddon wake up. &gt;_&lt;

i know how that feels.......yes.....*sigh* i've been dreaming of this guy in my english class......jeez he's soooo flippin hot XD and i never say that.....well wet dreams......never had 'em......but i have dreamt about...well...sex....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i can never remember any of my dreams

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

lol... i guess u all know that the onli time i have sexual fanaties are the ones i act out upon lol. anyway i'll recount one of my dreams.... dreamt i was in this strange house and my bf wa around with me. then we went outside and we began getting it on. then all f a sudden found myself tied up and getting raped. i got so hot that when i woke up. found that i had wet the bed. lol

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I once dreamt that I was a girl, and I was being touched in places... by this other girl. It was weird.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

lol...awww...man...i had a dream that i was trying to make this dude like me....and i did like flash ups later...and he was in my room...in the house all alone...and man...was i readi to fuck i mean i had those mean urges..and he did too...as we went into the kitchen...got out the jucie cuz i was thirsty...i called him over and he came in withot his shirt one...he was fine as hell..any way i poured the jucie over him and he let me like it off...i started to undress cuz it was hott in the house...so he saw me undressing and started to come up on me we was kissing ...roling all over the bed and we was about to fuck...so he pulled down his pants i was so excited...and then....i fucking woke up....>.<....i was XO XO XO crying....OMG....*stomps feet*....i was gonna fuck man....>.< OX ox....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my girlfriend is a shy type and she is so innocent...in my dream...she engaged and...we done some freaky stuff...and she was leading...i was reading a book that i had to read in english...she came over and asked if she could try something out...i was like sure go ahead...she came and spread my legs and started a lap dace...i was like wow...shes good...she started to grid harder and harder...i started to get all hot...she turned around and grinding upside down...im like r u ok honey...she responded with a moan...i was very nervous...she started to suck on my neck...i was giving into temptation...i riped off her blouse and she took off my shirt and yank my pants off...then i pulled her pants off and i penatrated her...we smeared the room...done it everywhere from the floor to the ceiling...i woke up all hot and stuff...it was intense

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

This topic is turning me on.

I get loads of sexual dreams. I remember only few.

I seem to be getting less sexual dreams these days. Oh dear!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

don't be afraid, clean the pipe regularly and you won't get them, they are normal.....
(talking to kids....)

i have this dream about girls having me as a dinner palate....
i was lying on a buffet table and there was food all over me, they (naked ) started licking me, including ...... throughly defiled and then i woke, had to change.....

there was this one with the girl that i used to like so much but she doesn't even know my name even when we are so near....
she took off her clothes and then gave me the service with her mouth, then the rest happened so fast, i was romping and i woke with my alarm clock....wet with sweat.....and had to change

all was long ago.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.