Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tea or coffee ? - Minitokyo

Tea or coffee ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

I prefer tea (they are much more healthier), especially iced tea ^^
Coffee is not me. I hate it! iced coffee would do.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Both, depends on the time. I prefere my coffe with milk and sugar.

up up and away

ghostued

ghostued

Another EvaManiac

i like them both but tea is the winner. sometimes i dont feel very well after drinking coffee, thats the reason why tea its better.

Coffee, definitely...it's the only reason I don't go around school acting like a zombie..I run on the stuff^^

Quote by bobobobNeither. i perfer bawls http://bawls.com/

^_^ I'd like to change my answer to concur with this one.

I think tea for me.

i drink coffee without anything else and from time to time i buy myself an espresso (normaly i drink a fresh glas of orange juice when i'm finished with the espresso because else my throat is too dry ... and it's refreshing of course). i mean if you compare tee with coffee it's like comparing water and coca cola ... i think there is a big difference in taste and in effect. on top of that i like the smell of fresh coffee more than the smell of tea. ... but i guess it depends ...

I normally prefer a good wine!^^ (this means not that I am a bad drinker) I just love Japanese Plum^^!

i drink both of thm but i prefer tea

coffee? no thanks.

tea? yes, please.

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

tea is nectar

There's No place like hell

I like coffee better but I like tea too, although I don't drink it much.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I prefer coffee when I really need to stay awake for homework purposes. Other than that, tea is more preferable as it's way healthier and its natural taste is better (as in no added milk or sugar XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

Tea!Coffee!Tea!Coffee!

I guess, both of them ^^' I can't decide....

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

there both so good... well i have coffee on a regular basis and drink tea in my spare
time... so... i guess tea?

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

depends on what kind of tea. i really like green tea and drink it practically every day.

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

mainly tea, but coffee to refresh me whenever I need to pull an all nighters.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Coffee, I cant stand tea for some reason.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by AJS13Coffee, I cant stand tea for some reason.

how can you hate tea?

I prefer green tea, but I have better access to coffee. Cappucino and expresso... mmmm, those are good too.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

i hate bouth

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Tea for me: Green Tea, blck and green tea mixed, and strawberry green tea. I also like cherry black tea. All of them I load with honey. I just don't like coffee, but will drink it if needed.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

i love coffee without sugar... pure java taste the best of all

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I drink coffee, as black and bitter as possible :)

ZA WARUDO!

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.