Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone had the same dream with a family member? - Minitokyo

anyone had the same dream with a family member?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

just like the question asks . . .

well for me . . . yes and twice but it was a long time ago and i still kinda remember one of them.

my dream was going to the beach with one of my sisters. it was really strange cause when i told my sisters what i dreamt one of my sisters said that she had the same dream too! i was really weird!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

well..i dun.. but my friend and i have the same dream... strange lor...

4 of us lor... dream abt a old house paint with red and i remember the place... it's located at Pasir Ris(singapore) which we visited it a few days ago when our dreams connected..

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Not me, maybe you and your sisters are close to that to happen.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

no we are not really close.
only me and my other sister who is second to the last.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

yes! I have!! XD .....when my grandmother died! Everyone in my family awoke at 1:00 exactly, and we all had the same dream. Which was, a huge looking-forest with a stream and a person covered in shadow and then ya.....it was cool ^-^ .....(btw, she died at 1 in the morning ^_^' )

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.