Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the stupidest question ever asked to you? - Minitokyo

What was the stupidest question ever asked to you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

For me it would have to be..
" Are you am him going out?"
when I obviously said over ten times we are cousins and some idiot went and asked me that right after I said that to her
that and
"Are you a killer?"
~_~' yeah if I was a killer do you think you would be here?
seriousely dumb question.

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

"Are you a lesbian?"
I was like, "what!? No!"
God, you put your friend's name in your MSN nick and people think you're a lesbian...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Probably when ex asked me if I would go to Creation Festival with her. We had been going out for months and I would constantly make fun of Christianity.

It has to be - 'What's mob number?' through an SMS. Shigh, check it up yourself lols. Some guys are so silly.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

Well that will be: "Wow, u have such beatiful eyes "blinks", are they real?"... I mean wtf. Then she said "are they fake?" I thought that she was kiding or something OX, but man... some girls can be so dump sometimes... such a lame...

P.S. I didn't say that All the girls are like that.

Signature

I will not let them die...

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

:D do you live here???
(place: my house jajaja) :pacman:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

"If you're 15, then how old is our twin brother?"

Asked by my now ex-girlfriend's little brother's friend to another one, which I overheard one day.

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

"What's your name?" when i had told this idiotic person over a thousand times that its "Cat" whats so hard about remembering the name Cat

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Do you stupidest and most offensive question someone's ever asked me is "Are you born in England? Cos you're a different colour, you're mixed raced"

They're basically saying that if you're born in England, which I find offensive.

They also say "Which one of your parents are black? Mum or dad?"

Signature

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Damn! These are the stupidest questions I have ever heard! XD ^_^' I can't beleive people come up with this kind of stuff
:sweat:

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

the most stupid question!

if you answer with one of the given answers....thank the lord you are born one brain short!

"ARE you Stupid or DUMB??????"

good luck!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm....nobody really asked any dumb questions to me before! :)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I've had plenty of peopelask me stupid questions, even my own brothers ~_~. Let's see, I have had some ask me if I were Jamacian just because I had braids in my hair, many people ask "How come your and your brother don't look the same if you're twins?" (serious...durrrr), and one of the most common "Why do I talk proper?" Hmm, let's see.....because I don't want to sound like a toofless dumbass who smokes and drinks themselves retarded !! I got more, but my head would explode if I try to remember them all.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

"Where are we going?" = My brother, right when we pulled up in the pizza hut parking lot, and after asking the same question 5 minutes earlier...

"Nathan went home?" = My brother (again), when Nathan is either A: clearly NOT here or B: Is clearly here (like, in the room).

My brother asks stupid questions like this all the time (daily event...). He is 15. wow.
Most of the time when I am asked stupid questions by him, I like to give him an equally dumb answer, like : Brother says, "where's Nathan?". He is in the room, next to me. I reply: "I don't know, what do you think, Nathan? Are you here?" He will play along and say "Nathan's not here".

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

how is this for a stupid question....?

a guy i know (Gerald, you are a serious idiot!), high school friend ask me this one day....

"you know, that thing, the artistic thing you do is called anime, do you know that?"
(obviously i nodded, out of respect for his stupidity...)
"that is very popular, you should watch DBZ....(and a list of classic god knows where he found the holy fountain of knowledge anime titles from Macross, 999, Mzinger, Astro Boy, and so on and so forth)...They all belong to that, i think you are smart in this (he used smart instead of interested), so i thought i might give u some advice where u can get the knowledge from...."

At this point, i felt sorry and frustrated and funny, kinda like eating salted lemons and biting the gist....there is no way to explain his stupidity....

i mean, check 1
i draw...therefore i know what i draw...i draw bishojo, from a genre of anime...
check 2
i know what anime is...c'mon, i don't need your reference!
check 3
Yes, i know those a famouse titles in the anime world, don't tell me coz i know....
check 4
Are u nuts?!, you are recommending me something that you don't even know that i know????

Case closed, please judge: is his stupidity...
a. extreme stupid
b. too stupid for words
c. so stupid it hurts
d. the universe is stupid but ain't nothing is mo' stupid than him...
e. little bit stupid

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Man, that is dumb, lmao XD . Let's see, one of the dumbest things my twin bro has asked me lately was about as basic elementary school word. I think it was hostipal or something, but I do know I got on his case about being that dense ~_~ .
Oh, and Devildude, about your question on how stupid your friend is, is that a trick question? Cause it seems to me it would be both a b and d, or maybe f.all of the above, even thouhg that is not a choice,lol XP .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Stupidest thing said to me was "Why do you keep breathing?"

the dummest question ever asked to me was i brought a pair of pants to the counter of the store to buy them and the register lady ask's me ''are you going to buy thoes pants?'' i said ''noooo i was gonna steal them i just wanted you to look at them first!'' lol

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

"Can I ask you a question?"

Doesn't leave you with much of a choice, does it?

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

hmm..i believe: so what are you? me: oO??? i'm human...

The most stupidest question somebody asked be was "How do you spell Day"

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

"are you suicidal?"
"what would you do if you woke up with a condom in your @$$?"

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

a zombie at fright fest (magic mountain): how tall are you?
me: creeeeeeeeeeepy! *runs away*

another one-

my friend (no she's not blonde): so if coldplay is playing a concert in germany, do they like sing in german?!
me: *disbelief* are you serious?

"do you want to wear a skirt?" I was like WTF is going on my gf must be crazy! lukily split up..phew

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.