Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Neo Ranga fans - Minitokyo

Neo Ranga fans

Tagged under Neo Ranga

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I was just wondering if there were any Neo Ranga fans out there? If so why do you like the series?

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

bqc

I was pretty interested in the series and wanted to watch it, but my cousin discouraged me. Said it was boring after a while. Should i still check it out?

i just love the music! it's so beautiful!!!

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

Loved the artwork.The plotline was really good too.But I think the animation is the best part, for me anyways.

I am very interest in this series but unfortunately, don't have a slim chance to watch it.

Its weard but it still good to watch. I only saw about half but I like it.

Jormungandr

Jormungandr

Child of Deceit

it actually reminds me significantly of eva. the plot's very different, but the general feel of the atmosphere is similar.

Signature

Confucius says, shit happens.

Does this series have nudity in the series? I know that the illustrations and opening has it in it but does the actual series have it? I would like to know!
Thanks

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Saw the first season recently. Thought the show had tremendous potential - think about it, one *huge* robot/god thats almost indestructable.

But...

...they start meddeling in politics. And conspiracies.

Kinda trying to see if I can find the 2nd season somewhere so I can just see if it gets a bit more exciting as the last episode promised.

Quote by TejinaDoes this series have nudity in the series? I know that the illustrations and opening has it in it but does the actual series have it? I would like to know!
Thanks

Nope. At least not in the 1st season. No tribal paint. Only an attempt at tribal dress. They look kinda cool in the paint with all the big blades. In the 2nd season maybe?

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

It was a rather interesting series. Kinda got muddled as far as who were teh good guys and who were the bad guys (supporting cast that is) which is pretty much the way it can run in real life. I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

its a really good anime. i like how the sisters care for each other so much.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.