Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Rockman Characetr - Minitokyo

Favourite Rockman Characetr

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

As the title says name your favourite Rockman character in the whole Rockman universeincluding Rockman,Rockamn X , Rockman Zero, Legends (sorry, forgot the jap name of those), Rockman Zero, Rockman Exe, etc....

Among the wide selection my personal favourite is Zero from the X saga, he is really cool I like his armor design a lot and he has that cool Beam Sabre, it took me a while to accept the new design for Rockman Zero but it is a cool design too.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Like you, my fav character is Zero from the X series.
The armour design is way too cool, his Z-saber is powerful, I like the way he acts (Destroy first, talk after).

I don't like the design in the Zero series, it makes him look too "childish".
Other character I like is Rockman in the X series, his multiple armour designs were particulary beautiful (the one I prefer is the Falcon armour in X5). And his standard armour was good too.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

my favourite character is also zero
hes just pure sexah

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

^^ please read guideline

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.