Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 with or without? - Minitokyo

with or without?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Out of curiousity on;y. Which is better having a single life of sharing it with a speacial someone? I just want to know the positive and negative sides.

Um. There's the positives and negatives of freedom, dependence and all that...but I think it all boils down to personality. Just from my pov, single is better. I'm a loner by nature, can't stand...certain things and love to argue. Therefore I can't imagine anyone wanting to share my entire life. XD On the other hand, if they were that special person and we both knew it, it would be alright. As long as I could be myself without offending/hurting them. Conversely, if I were a social person - the kind to wilt without contacts - I'd be out there courting, believe you me. ^^

it depends if u want to be alone or want to share with someone. that someone may not want to hear what u want to say so sharing wont be good unless that person is ur boy/girlfriend or whatever. if you're alone u can do anything by yourself and dont need to share your thought with anyone.

Signature Image

I like my space and I've had fun being single so far, but I don't really care either way. The advantages and disadvantages of either are pretty obvious if you ask me--and thus, don't really need to be stated.

I get frustrated how some people are so busy looking for someone to spend time with, that they waste away great opportunities to enjoy life. Plus, people tend to get obsessive and dependant once they're in a relationship. I think it takes two truly happy (to be single, or to not be single) people to make a relationship work and not end up being more destructive than constructive.

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Well, being single, there's a whole lot less pain. No matter what, in a realtionship, there will be some time of pain. You have plenty of time to yourself. You don't have to worry about hurting the other person.
I could go on.. But.. being with someone.

All there is, is snuggling, hugging, kissing. There's really no point in being with someone.
All the fun you have with someone you love, you could have with a friend.
Compairing friendship, to a realtionship.
It's all pretty much the same thing. Though, in friendship, you don't have sex, and unless you're really really close friends, you don't kiss. That's pretty much the only difference. And for me, I could really go without those two things.

I prefer being single because you're less likely to be hurt. You can also be yourself completely and be as selfish as you want most of the time. Sharing your life with a special someone would mean helping each other out and usually doing the things that both of you like. This can become a major burden.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Bein single ´cause you can have your time to be alone, think clearly, concentrate, and stufts like that,
and in the cases of us boy being alone you got more time to spend in the places you want to be,
being with your friends without someone syaing to you blah, blah...,you can be playing games, talking.
You´re free to get home early or late ´cause it doesn´t matter or bother others!!

There´s just two major problems of being alone
1. you are alone there´s no one to be close and talk about your troubles with the possibility of being comfortd, or in other happy occassions you can´t hug your male buddies, do you?
2. you let your freedom rule and you may run into the risk of die lonely without sharing a couple relation.

So in conclussion thinking again of the question the answer shall be:
In your youth you gotta be in parties enjoying your time to the max.
And when you get old enough (not like a very old man) you should be able to sit your ass on and think and make a serious couple relationship.

Sorry for being to extend and don´t worry, enjoy your life, remember that´s my POV and sorry about my spelling (Mi no Hablo English)

If you can find the right person it's worth it to have a partner, but first you have to be comfortable enough with yourself. I think most people have relationships they are not ready for.

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

I agree with Kappa^_^ don't be insercure, find the dude worth it and be merry! XD hwehehehe... auwww.. my shobe's all grown up, asking questions about love^^ But don't hurry luv, it takes time + do keep in mind that you'll be blissfully ignorant while single. Cherish it whahahaha X3

The same answer isn't right for everyone. Some prefer to be single, some (like me) prefer to be in a relationship.

There are few positives and negatives that apply to everyone. What one person will call a benefit another will call a drawback.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.