Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Undisputable Laws of MT - Minitokyo

The Undisputable Laws of MT

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Hehe.. it popped into my head while I was cleaning out my scan cache and uploading to MT that there are, some times frustrating, some times funny, laws (likelyhoods) in MT. I am not trying to flame, but after being here for so long, you notice a pattern to things that happen. I will get us started :)

1: If you have a great scan that you found on a postboard (anywhere on the internet), when you search for it on MT, it will already be on the last page of the section, after you have gotten your hopes up that you have something good you can submit (That MT doesn't already have).

2: MT will go down after you have a: completed what you are sure is the best wall/doujin you have ever made; b: Have something on your mind you really want to talk to MT members about; c: Just after you submit something great, which by the time MT comes back up, it gets washed away in the flood of submissions and no one really sees it.

3: Noobs will find you... you can't hide, they get mad at you for imposing the rules of MT on them, and you get mad at them for thinking MT will change to suit them, but secretly... you think its funny when they get mad :D

Again, this is not a flame thread, just funny stuff you notice about MT after a while.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

aw....
kinda same here.....
i made lots of walls....they get deleted all the times until i was level 15 when they finally decided not to/....
indeed....nobody seems to follow rules and regulations
everytime when you send them a notice, they simply set up a thread, stating that their walls are deleted
no matter how much the noob bible is advertised, nobody reads it and end up getting their threads closed by Keltosh, Jas, and who is other fella again...?
whatever...
been here till level 44, enough to say i got my ranks hard and nice sand solid.
so i say, the thing is that you will seem to see a pattern of behaviour here in MT once you are here long enough
also, funny thing about MT is that as long as we can crap a lot, make crap threads, people will get levels....games for example, all that spamming to get he equivalent of spending that much effort on walls......

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The second guideline is so true. It's happened to me numerous times before. Whenever I submitted something and it got into the top favorites, MT would go down for a couple of days as if it's some sort of conspiracy. There was only one wallpaper that MT didn't go down for of mine, and it's the wallpaper with nearly 270 favorites. I'm bringing in different styles from what I commonly see, so I find it original, but is it MT's way of showing me that I don't need anymore credit that I already have? ^_^' Nevertheless, it's an amusing trend.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

about during the time of emergence-green system is being served, that happened, it goes down, along with some of the bunch of walls unlike no other that floods it down.....
in the end, only a few gets to see them first hand.usually the ones that are in my fl....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I agree with point 1. And sometimes, i don't find the scan i want to post in the entire section, so i post it, but it's deleted some hours after... Weird...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by akuma2002I agree with point 1. And sometimes, i don't find the scan i want to
post in the entire section, so i post it, but it's deleted some hours
after... Weird...

Yeah... I find it pretty frustrating when you search the gallery over and over trying to to duplicate post and you still get a messege that says that they are duplicate posts, duplicate posts to what? Maybe MT has too many categories... I find the Artist categories especially confusing, so here is another law.

4: If you submit a scan into the "Unknown" categories it will be a duplicate of one already posted in the "Artist/Studio" categories :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.