Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Poll] Shower position/orientation - Minitokyo

[Poll] Shower position/orientation

page 1 of 1 7 total items

This question came to me not too long ago and I'd like to see how people of different sexes use the showers.

I have always showered whilst facing the shower head. I never face the other way around simply because it feels 'not right' or not comfortable (I do that only when I need to rinse my back, which takes only a while). I'm a guy. I heard that females generally do it the other way 'round. Is that true? Let's fill the poll and find out for ourselves!!!

p.s. Can anyone see the poll options?

So where exactly is the poll?.... NO I'm blind......noooooo

PS. Nope I can't vote becasue theres no Poll Option......

I created it and it's not showing. What gives?

I created three of this thread and all polls are not showing. Is there a problem with MT or something?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

aw nevermind, i am in locker rooms most of the time, but i tend to face outside to people, becasue i like the feeling that water is running down my back!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i like water on my back, away from shower head facing the glass, it just feel weird staring at a wall

aiya.

blue169

Blue

I face which ever way i feel like facing no specific way, sometimes facing the wall or sometimes facing the glass, most of the time i face both ways because i turn around XD

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Nothing specific. Sometimes handstand showering makes it interesting with water hitting between your legs.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.