Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sonata Arctica - Minitokyo

Sonata Arctica

page 1 of 1 9 total items

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I searched after a thread about this lovely band, but I found none, so I decided to make one myself ^_^
I don't really know how famous they are, but I hope some of you have heard of them? :P
The offical page is: http://www.sonataarctica.info/ , if you want to check them out :)

Nope, I for one don't know them so I can't formulate an oppinion about liking or disliking them. Maybe I'll try to find something iut obout them.

MajinIori

MajinIori

The God Of Darkness

well..sonata arctica is my fav band...the song "replica" is my fav! i really like there lirycs...

This is a perfect night.... The kind of night that makes me have a bite to drink !

Merma

Merma

Wingless

whooohooooo sonata arctica!!! If you say Melodic Power Metal, i SAY sonataaa!!! I Love them!! Best metal band ever! Favourity song : My Selene!

Everyone who likes metal, should listen some song from them ^^

Sonata is the best band from finland and maybe the world .

their best song in my opinion is Letter to Dana och The Power of One

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Nope, never heard of it. I should go check it out.

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Quote by hengusSonata is the best band from finland and maybe the world .

their best song in my opinion is Letter to Dana och The Power of One

Yeah, aren't they great?! :D
They're one of my favorite band, I can't fall asleep without them sometimes XD
My favorite songs are Gravenimage, the boy who wanted to be a real puppet, Wildfire, The end of the chapter and... They're all so good! @_______@

merged: 10-29-2005 ~ 03:09am

Quote by SilentNymphNope, I for one don't know them so I can't formulate an oppinion about liking or disliking them. Maybe I'll try to find something iut obout them.

Yeah, You should! ;) If you like bands like Nightwish, You'll love sonata :)

Magihunt

The End.

Black Sheep would be the only track I liked which came from Sonata Arctica

Pretty good, considering I've only listened to one of their tracks. ^_^;

The beginning is past - the end is to come. I'll show you what was around before the end comes.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Quote by MagihuntBlack Sheep would be the only track I liked which came from Sonata Arctica

Pretty good, considering I've only listened to one of their tracks. ^_^;

Only one song? XP That's no good ;P
Black sheep is quite good, but there is a lot of songs that's better, so you should download some more ;)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.