Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if you met hitler? - Minitokyo

what would you do if you met hitler?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

anebir

anebir

^^~

kill him and make him into a mummy. then put up his mummy in a museum for all to see.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

If it were current times i would turn him in to the athorities for arrest and trail.

if it was during or before WW2 i would advise him to retire...

Shoot him right in the center of his forehead directly just like that....no comment added :D
Trying to make the world a better place that's all.

I'd tie him up and leave him on a boat. Then I'd send the boat off on its own off the coast of the Pacific and Hitler'd end up wherever. I would be curious enough to see where he'd be though... :o

Zero37

Genosis

Umm... I'd just take his government from under his feet and use it to take over the world myself. Send him into forced exile at a monastery or something. Who knows, maybe he might learn how to deal with those deep-seated feelings of inadequacy he suffers from. Umm... Yeah XD

In another note: Why is everybody here so vengeful? If it were 'an eye for an eye', then the whole world would be blind. People have reasons for what they do, no matter how misguided those may me. Hitler believed he was justified or he wouldn't have done what he did. Everybody deserves to be killed, hence if you condemn one person to death you MUST condemn all others in the same way.

come to think of it, i would of helped him, i mean who wouldnt of gone to the worlds biggest night club he was building (yes after killing all the jews, winning WW2 he was gonna build the worlds biggest night club)

aiya.

Eventough its hard to admit, Hitler was briliant. He brainwashed a whole nation.
But anyway, i would ask him how he came on the idea, ask him for a signature and then send him to the moon :P

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

I will... firstly, I will hmm... wack him, yes, wack him is the right action. And I'll say,

"What if you are those people out there? Even if you're abused by your foolish family members, you can't go on like this. They are screaming, suffering in the deeds of yours, don't you get it? I pity you who understands nothing."

If he were to attack me after I said these words, I'll continue...

"See... you want me to disappear, right? You hate me who knows the fact, right? Tch, how cowardly of you."

Yep and if he were to shoot me after I said those words, I'll still haunt him. XP

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

i would first kick him in the nuts then beat the crap out of him and then last but not least kick him harder in the nuts

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I would point and laugh at his tash lol

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

I'd prove to him that I'm from the future, and then tell him what he needs to do in order to win.

Eg. Don't attack Russia yet.

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

i would have brought with me a big bazookaa and blowed his head of! hahahahahahahaha!

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

i would.... wake up causes hes dead or so we're told..... <_< >_> ~_~

i need a better Avatar....

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

burn him alive, torture him in gas chambers, whip him, get men to rape him, tie him up and slice him, roll a car over him, carve him into meat statue, burn him again, strangle him, dangle him naked on the embassy buildings, charge him with electricity, and finally a bomb up his ass!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i would blow his f*cking brains out
revive him,
blow his heart out
rivive him,
and finally shoot him about a billion times

and anyone who says anything to support hitler should shot, killed and sent to hell!

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

let's just say he won't be in the past no more :)

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

i would say "omg you kill kenny!, you bastard" :D :D :D

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i would slowly run over him with a tiger tank

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

kill him and take over from where he left. with the difference that i'll win.......from this point on i don't think that anyone would think i mean it if i would add "and make the world a better place" sentence, because i wouldn't mean it so or so. that would the be the last war in history though.
and man what's with all you people so serious around here?

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

I would first have a photograph with him then ask him for an autograph and then push him in to a volcano after kicking him in the nuts lol

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

A photograph of you and Hitler, nice memento...
No seriously, you all know that kicking Adolf means death by pianosnares, true! I doubt that anyone here would be brave enough to do him harm in community.
If Adolf was killed before WW2 and after der Anschluss, he would be remembered as a god. He brought a country from the brink of being bankrupt to a worldpower.
If there was not a second world war (higly unlikely) we would not be as advanced as we were now. Remember that the Germans were higly technological develloped due to the war. After the war we used that technology. Examples are the atomic bomb, the jet engine, rockets.
The Saturn V was designed by Werner von Braun. The atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima contained uranium captured from the Germans, who planned it to use for their bomb.
No, killing Hitler, I dont know what influence it would have on the future.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I'd first say hi! Then try to find a machine gun with around 500 ammos and a submachine gun just in case, then go on a massive rampage.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

A funny thread indeed...so funny, I couldn't resist posting. ^_^' Anyway, I'd probably throw a 27 inch TV monitor on him so he would appear on TV in color. Then while he's on, I'll flip the channel so that he would actually yell for me to turn the station back. Last but not least, I'll tell Hitler that death is his vacation, and that's when he will really rest in peace (or pieces if you take a few shurikens and slice him up with the nice ninja skills XP ). Of course, this is just an irresistable joke. :nya:

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

invite him to a game of halo and pwn his ass then kill him in Real life

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.