Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if you met hitler? - Minitokyo

what would you do if you met hitler?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

i would walk up to him then i wound kick him in the balls as hard as i can so he wont spred, stupid all over the world. thats if i did not know he was going to kill himself. :D

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

i'll join him in his legion of destruction against the jews hahaha just kidding i'll burn his intestine make his wife eat it let her digest it make her kids wipe it all over they're face chop the heads hang in thier relative bedroom

Jalopie

Jalopie

Right Meow Please

people say I could look like him (not sure if it was a compliment) so I would take a picture with him then bring him back to our time and have him go on trial with saddam hussein. ie DEAD

Signature
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> be very proud if you earn my dancing kirbies
Meow, Meow, Kitty, Kitty

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I'd talk to the guy. He's a genius, even if twisted in the wrong side of morality.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

HiEiLoVa

HiEiLoVa

rock lee is <3

Slap him, do the two finger poke, tie him and throw him off the Eiffel Tower <3

{...does the [heArt] remember what the [miNd] cannot?...}
{...& don't worry...you have me.}

i'd set his moustache a-light......lol

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

i'd give Hitler a kiss on the cheek for being such an ebil person lol! XD
ooooh, and i'd obviously take down suggestions on how to conquer the world XD XP
thats my dream.. to conquer the world lmao!
everyone's gonna bow down and kiss my feet! *muahahahahahhahah* XP

nah nah, im just kidding lol ^_^'

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

That's really funny. I probably would run away in fear. I mean if I did anything to offend him he would kill me right? mwa haha He also would probably have a whole army behind him and I wouldn't want to mess with them.

I'd kick him in the nuts as hard as I could.

i know hes an anti christ, but he shouldnt kill anyone esp the innocent and thraet them like
cockroaches

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

kill him.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I'd ask him about his mustache, then I'd rip it off.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

why would you want to bring him back. If he was back, he will be my practice target. I need someone to rage on and eventually kill.

kill him..slowly >,>

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Maybe talk to him, ask him why he try to conquer the world and try to convince him that turn into a good politic and a good president

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

i would talk to him about philosohpy, he might have a few different ideas about it that i dont actually share but he has to be a very smart and determined person, a little sick in the head tho.

but i think he wouldnt survive even a minute in this world because everyone seems to want to kill him and i'm the last person who'd protect him from a bullet. he'll die anyway ... i think he would commit suicide or something ... i mean times have changed and nowdays people are not in the position of having to decide how to get out of this freakin misery (who doesnt know the facts should open his history book).

but if he tries to turn our world into a kindergarten again i'd propably command hordes of communist-gay-jews to walk over his silly face ... of course they'd wear combat boots, no need to mention that i guess.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

Oh don't forget guys considering were are all people from aroundthe world the majority of us would be killed by him....setting that a aside. first thing i would do would .....killing him comes to mind!!!

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Quote by schimkeif you went back in time or something, and met hitler what would you do?
i would ask for his autograph and then kick in the nuts

You know the nut kicking might only turn him on, and for all of those who say that would kill him, tourture him or anything like that are morons, because think about it, if he didn't take power and start attacking and cause the war someone else would have, and they could have been much MUCH worse than hitler, so shut your damn mouths and think before speaking, so I personally would would shake his hand and say nice to meet you and be done with it.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

kpbboy15

Waiting...<3

id shoot his nuts wif a bb gun... den ill i fix it all up... den shoot him agen... and over and over and over until he kills himself.. agen. hahaha jk --; im nto taht evil
Id jus lecture him and give him a time out. den id ask if he learned hsi lesson =D!!
Den id kick him in da nuts

Cant make pictures even if my life depended on it... So i decided to lvl up using alot of threads... and im doing well!!!!

I would run away in fear.

i would go back befor the war and kill him god knows he deserves it

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Quote by Distortion

Quote by schimkeif you went back in time or something, and met hitler
what would you do?
i would ask for his autograph and then kick in the nuts

You know the nut kicking might only turn him on, and for all of those
who say that would kill him, tourture him or anything like that are
morons, because think about it, if he didn't take power and start
attacking and cause the war someone else would have, and they could
have been much MUCH worse than hitler, so shut your damn mouths and
think before speaking, so I personally would would shake his hand and
say nice to meet you and be done with it.

If the dudes from WW1 didn't leave Germany in such a bad place, then maybe there wouldn't have been a need for Hitler.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

and maybe this is supposed to be a fun hypothetical question?

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by schimkeeveryone so mean lol!!!

Yeah... I agree!

Hitler's great so why kill him? Damn, I wanna see him to talk about conquering the world! Oh wait... I can conquer the world! I'm the God of Flames!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.