Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My pictures aren't showing... - Minitokyo

My pictures aren't showing...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Um...I don't know if there is a thread on this already, I didn't take the time to find out. But I have recently added 2 images to the Gallery, and they have not shown up. Not in the recent submissions, and I've checked my notifications, and they haven't been deleted. Does anyone know why? Maybe I've missed something?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Do you see them in your own gallery, which is linked to on your userpage? You can also do a search for the title of your submissions.

The recent submissions will usually change very quickly. Most artworks do not stay "recent" for very long as they're usually flushed out by subsequent submissions. So check your own gallery. If they're not there, then perhaps contact the mods via support inquiry. Though I definitely advice against submitting again before getting a clear reply.

Hope that helps! :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Is it that you dont see them, or arent they there at all?
I have also some problems with viewing pictures, but that is because the pictures themselves dont load.

no....they aren't there at all.....before I submitted my picture, in the recent gallery items I checked to see what the latest one was, so I knew it would be after my submission. And after I submitted it, I checked the recent gallery page and it wasn't in front of it....there was another one instead. One I didn't submit.
So I was just wondering if like.....the moderators and administrators or something have like a new rule about checking out the images before they are put up, and I haven't yet learned about this new rule.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

There is not yet a rule for submission review before actual posting to galleries. If the submissions are not in your galleries, then contact a mod via support inquiry with the name of your submission and see if maybe they can find it somewhere deep in the bowls of the MT server. =P

If they can't find it either, then it would be safe to submit again.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by GEEIs it that you dont see them, or arent they there at all?
I have also some problems with viewing pictures, but that is because the pictures themselves dont load.

Same here. I can't see any avatars, sigs, or submissions -_-'

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

At first my picture weren't loading but it turn out that I thought the image wasn't done loading and I exited out before it was done loading.I had to wait about 5 min for it to completely load.
I not to good at explaining things so I'm so it this sounds like gibberish.

It's not the signatures though....and I don't think any of my friends have been sent notifications of my submissions :(

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

the size is too big or the srever down

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.