Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where to WORK TOMORROW!!! - Minitokyo

Where to WORK TOMORROW!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Let´s put it this way: Where will you want to work if you had the chance of choosing between several entertainment companies, will you choose gamming comp, music, TV,Toys or Anime comp. (Hey you still can dream) :)

I would prefer to work on a comp. of gamming or Anime, imagging how that will your heart with JOy :nya:

This is just to have fun, please be gentle

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

Hmm... I'd probably want to work as head of something like ea... yeah... you get a fat paycheck, the newest hardware as well as almost every good release before it's release date... heaven... heaven I say :D

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

i can't choose between the games corp or an anime corp... mmm... games corp!!!

the film industry, since thats where my goal is.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well either Criminal Law, like I plan on majoring in. Or else somethign in business, which I might change my major to. Depending.

Or if I go into my minor, computer science.

Too bad I wanted to go into video game designing......but since its becomming an over-populated career (it will be..) Then I guess I dunno @_@

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well either Criminal Law, like I plan on majoring in. Or else somethign in business, which I might change my major to. Depending.

Or if I go into my minor, computer science.

Too bad I wanted to go into video game designing......but since its becomming an over-populated career (it will be..) Then I guess I dunno @_@

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.