Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A letter of a single LOVE.............. - Minitokyo

A letter of a single LOVE..............

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kizarey

kizarey

The Inquisitor of the Dark Clan

Antes que nada solo quiero decirles que esta carta fue escrita en espanol y por lo tanto asi la subire........... pero pondre su traduccion en ingles tambien......... Si quieren saber para quien es esa carta y de quien es....... leanla...........Espero que le guste.

Y esto lo comparto mas que nada para una amiga.............. Ya sabes quien........ solo para que me des tu mas cinsera opinion al respecto de lo que escribio........

Mi dulce angel de la noche, que podre decirte.
Que podre contarte.
Desde que apareciste en mi vida has llenado todo espacio vacio con tu tiernas palabras.
Has logrado vaciar mi alma de viejos recuerdos.
Ahora mi mente no divaga pensando cosas agonizantes.
Has dado tregua a mi mas profundo dolor y tan solo con una mirada has penetrado en mi interior.

Se que dices que eres malo.
Mas sin embargo no me importa tu pasado.
Y se que en ti existe la bondad, porque lo he visto en tu mirada.
He visto esa luz que erradias cada vez que me miras y en ella no denota maldad.

Mi dulce angel de la noche.
Tal vez te preguntes porque te digo asi­.
Y es porque si a mi vida no hubiera llegado la oscuridad.
Jamas habria necesitado de ti.
Ademas fue en una calida noche que te bese por primera vez.
Y en ese instante un estremecimiento helado.
Y una sensacion de insufrible ansiedad recorrio todo mi cuerpo.
Invadiendo mi alma una devoradora curiosidad.
Y entonces con el corazon sobreexcitado.
Ante aquella fulgurante ocasion de dicha.
Te convertiste en la esencia de mi vida espiritual.
Y comence a sentir la inspiracion de una ardiente esperanza entre tu y yo.........

Asi que hoy que se cumple un mes de que soy tan feliz...........
Quiero decirte que estoy del todo segura del AMOR que siento por ti.
Ya que cuando te abrazo y te beso sigo sintiendo aquella sensacion de ternura y pasion que senti­ la primera vez.
Y espero con ansia el di­a en que permanezcas para siempre junto a mi.........

TE AMO..........

Atentamente:
Claudia Zamarrita M.

In English:

Before anything alone I love them that this letter was written in Spanish and therefore I will go up this way it........... but I will also put its translation in English......... If they want to know for who is that letter and of who is....... reads it........... I Hope he likes.

And this shares it but that anything for a friend.............. you Already know who........ alone so that you give me your but she is honest opinion in this respect of what wrote........

My sweet angel of the night that I will be able to tell you.
That I will be able to be.
Since you appeared in my life you have filled all space it emptied with your tender words.
You have been able to empty my soul of old memories.
Now my mind doesn't digress thinking dying things.
You have given truce to my deepest pain and so alone with a look you have penetrated in my interior.

You that you say that you are bad.
But however I don't care your past.
And you that in you the kindness exists because I have seen it in your look.
I have seen that light that erradias every time that you look at me and in her it doesn't denote wickedness.

My sweet angel of the night.
Perhaps wonder because I tell this way you.
And it is because if to my life the darkness had not arrived.
She would never have needed of you.
It was also in a warm night that he kisses you for the first time.
And in that instant an icy chill.
And a sensation of unbearable anxiety traveled all my body.
Invading my soul a devouring curiosity.
And then with the overexcited heart.
Before that aglow occasion of happiness.
You became the essence of my spiritual life.
And I began to feel the inspiration of a burning hope between you and me��

So today that one month is completed that I am so happyâ?¦.
I love you that I am completely sure of the LOVE that sit down for you.
Since when I hug you and I kiss you I continue feeling that sensation of fondness and passion That I felt the first time.
And I wait with longing the day in that you remain forever next to meâ?¦.

I LOVE YOU

Sincerely:
Claudia Zamarrita M.

Signature
	Image by KizaREy AxYA of HAyKen ARentH

***HipaNIMe***

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

wow my brother !i'm jelaous , is a relly beautiful love letter , i think you have to take care of that girl ilike the most precious diamond , i hope you don't have problems to post it in spanish ,well some people are really strict,well i wish someday find the one just for me .

muchas gracias querido carnalito por compartir esta carta con nosotros bueno ojala mucha gente de su opinion y no tengas problemas con el idioma (me refiero al thread )Claudia que lindo nombre

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

WOW.. yeah like kuclo said i'm also a bit jealous though i'm also very very happy for you (estoy muy poco celosa pero la verdad muy feliz por ti que alguien te quiera y te ame tanto) .. ^^ the letter is amazing i loved it.. that means that she has alot to give and only to you.. awww.. so cute.. and it's soo cool being in love and the other person loving you the same way.. (la carta esta impresionante me fascino,.. la letra para mi significa o quiere decir que la verdad la chava te quiere demasiado y el amor que tiene es solo para ti, y que bonito enserio.. y pues yo pienso que es muy chido estar enamorada o enamorado y que la otra persona te quiera de la misma manera)..

Signature

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Impressive writing skills. I like the way she expressed her feelings through words alone (I think that if she was able to write those things about you... then you should never doubt the sincerity of the message... for sometimes you can empty your heart, not with your voice, but with words that would be printed in such a way that time will not be able to erase them...)

You are very lucky Kizaery, for it is difficult to find someone who will care about you in such a tender way. I am happy for you ^_^

~TripleG~

Signature

prodiginet

prodiginet

Really Nice!! XD

Demonios, ni me hables de morras porque me aguito, Snif.
Muy buena carta diria compa, extremadamente romantico, WOW muy buena expresion.
A mi opinion yo tambien he escrito cosas asi para mis amores pasados (snif) y este esta super bien escrita, la expresion sobre lo que siente contigo al sentirte es super romantico, WOW no /&%·$ realmente ella te AMA de verdad, y si... toy algo aguitado al respecto ya que ninguna mujer me ha respondido asi o me ha escrito asi, snif, sabes compa... Realmente me nvidia (lol) mucho, ya que para mi no existe (y te lo digo de adeveras) una mujer asi de romantica, que escriba algo hermoso para expresar sus sentimientos contigo. Claudia : Si que eres una mujer de adeveras no como estas /%$& que tengo... snif.

Hi there, im prodiginet, a newbie anime fan allways recolecting info about anime series
mexico also like anime series, always the hentai ones XD

Signature

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Nice really nice!!

An as prodiginet said don't talk about girls 'cause th nostalgic feeling invades me!! XD
Actually it's a nice and tender letter.. so sweet I'm also a lil jelous, but it's normal, well at least I say so.. XD
And again as he says she surely loves you, that's so romantic (think).. you have so good relation there so be sure to spend some magic moments..
Well my friend I hope everything goes really nice and be happy! ^^

Nice of you to share with some of your friend this happyness.. ;) ^_^

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Quote by blueotaku-spNice really nice!!
An as prodiginet said don't talk about girls 'cause th nostalgic feeling invades me!! XD
Actually it's a nice and tender letter.. so sweet I'm also a lil jelous, but it's normal, well at least I say so.. XD
And again as he says she surely loves you, that's so romantic (think).. you have so good relation there so be sure to spend some magic moments..
Well my friend I hope everything goes really nice and be happy! ^^
Nice of you to share with some of your friend this happyness.. ;) ^_^

Quote by prodiginetDemonios, ni me hables de morras porque me aguito, Snif.
Muy buena carta diria compa, extremadamente romantico, WOW muy buena expresion.
A mi opinion yo tambien he escrito cosas asi para mis amores pasados (snif) y este esta super bien escrita, la expresion sobre lo que siente contigo al sentirte es super romantico, WOW no /&%·$ realmente ella te AMA de verdad, y si... toy algo aguitado al respecto ya que ninguna mujer me ha respondido asi o me ha escrito asi, snif, sabes compa... Realmente me nvidia (lol) mucho, ya que para mi no existe (y te lo digo de adeveras) una mujer asi de romantica, que escriba algo hermoso para expresar sus sentimientos contigo. Claudia : Si que eres una mujer de adeveras no como estas /%$& que tengo... snif.

Quote by tripleGImpressive writing skills. I like the way she expressed her feelings through words alone (I think that if she was able to write those things about you... then you should never doubt the sincerity of the message... for sometimes you can empty your heart, not with your voice, but with words that would be printed in such a way that time will not be able to erase them...)
You are very lucky Kizaery, for it is difficult to find someone who will care about you in such a tender way. I am happy for you ^_^
~TripleG~

Quote by mineharuWOW.. yeah like kuclo said i'm also a bit jealous though i'm also very very happy for you (estoy muy poco celosa pero la verdad muy feliz por ti que alguien te quiera y te ame tanto) .. ^^ the letter is amazing i loved it.. that means that she has alot to give and only to you.. awww.. so cute.. and it's soo cool being in love and the other person loving you the same way.. (la carta esta impresionante me fascino,.. la letra para mi significa o quiere decir que la verdad la chava te quiere demasiado y el amor que tiene es solo para ti, y que bonito enserio.. y pues yo pienso que es muy chido estar enamorada o enamorado y que la otra persona te quiera de la misma manera)..

Quote by kuclowow my brother !i'm jelaous , is a relly beautiful love letter , i think you have to take care of that girl ilike the most precious diamond , i hope you don't have problems to post it in spanish ,well some people are really strict,well i wish someday find the one just for me .
[b]muchas gracias querido carnalito por compartir esta carta con nosotros bueno ojala mucha gente de su opinion y no tengas problemas con el idioma (me refiero al thread )Claudia que lindo nombre

[/b]

I must agree with everyone.
It's really good.

-Lumina

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

So sweet . . . and romantic ! ! ! XD XD XD
Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

kizarey

kizarey

I give to all the thank you for their comments..............

Of all heart thank you...................^-^.....*_*........^-(...)

Signature

***HipaNIMe***

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

me gusto mucho

There's No place like hell

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

o_0 :o What can I say? this love letter you recieved is sure full of emotions and writen very nice... it's really hard to find someone that has true feelings and is willing to share them so I'd say you are pretty lucky friend.
What ever you do... don't screw it up! *lol* :nya: just joking man, I congratulate you ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Parece escrita hacia Lucefer!

La verdad estoy deacuerdo con (escastream) parece una carta escrita hacia lucifer... pero claro quien mas sercano a el que tu...

Jp BorReGo

BumRush

BumRush

Isolationist and Gynophobe

it's very beautiful. your feelings seem very heartfelt and genuine, and I wish you the best of luck

Signature

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

It's pretty lucky to find some one who will even write to you. I wish you the best of luck with this person if you need it. My opinions about the letter have been expressed throught the other people.

kizarey

kizarey

I want to give him those thanks to all for their comments................ Of all heart THANK YOU

Signature

***HipaNIMe***

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Awww que bueno! HEhe, i know a bit of Spanish cuz I learned it in school. La carta es muy hermano. Good luck! Best wishes to you.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

kizarey

kizarey

I give them those thanks to all those that have leaned on and that good that the great majority likes this letter....... of all heart THANK YOU!

En español:

Les doy las gracias a todos los que me han apoyado y que bueno que a la gran mayoria les gusto esta carta....... de todo corazon GRACIAS!

Signature

***HipaNIMe***

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.