Do you consider this anime?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Cancel

I have a question, is this anime? Click Here I think it's not! It's the site of my friend, not to be sarcastic or anything but it doesn't look like anime or manga at all, well there are similarities.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Cancel

hm, thats kinda tough if you have to draw a line in the sand where manga starts and finishes. The web site had dead links so I only saw the pic on the main page. The girl with blue hair and the one with yellow hair are definately mangaish, but the two guys dont have the normal manga face.
But even so they are quite good drawings.

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

• Oct 23, 2005

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Cancel

The little figures on the main page are cute, and there are similarities to Anime and Manga characters. I suppose it could be considered Anime/Manga, but in my opinion there is something that is not quite right in the drawing style.

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

Cancel

the consept and style is similar to anime but with i think western touch, i think its can be still counted as an anime

smile. :D :D

• Oct 23, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

ah the thing about anime landing in the western side of things...
it is normal

i still put under anime terms
there is a link somewhere here that describes the laws of anime...
use alt+s to look for the thread and look at the laws of anime...
if it follows through, it should be under anime

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

its anime style/influenced but really for it to be classed as anime it really has to be made in japan i think so anyway

Signature Image

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Cancel

Quote by speedfreek19its anime style/influenced but really for it to be classed as anime it really has to be made in japan i think so anyway

That's what I think too, but I'd say it looks kind of like the American comic drawing style way.

Always approach with a smile!

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Cancel

Its a little to "americanized" if you ask my opinion. Americanized anime/manga is not my kind of thing. But sometimes I will make an exception but not often!

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

• Oct 23, 2005
Cancel

Quote by uychuathe consept and style is similar to anime but with i think western touch, i think its can be still counted as an anime

Same here!^^ But I prefer the original japanese ones! :D

• Oct 23, 2005

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Cancel

No, I think this is manga, but no anime. To be an anime it must be in motion, right?. Is very well done, with nice colors, anyways.

• Oct 24, 2005

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Cancel

I think it looks more Amerime than Anime Anime.. but it's okay ^^.. :D :D..

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Quote by CarmenNo, I think this is manga, but no anime. To be an anime it must be in motion, right?. Is very well done, with nice colors, anyways.

Agreed! And it's westernized so I think I'll not count it as one...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Cancel

By the way my friend's name is Arthur. Yeah I do think it's too westernized. Hehe :)

I'm sorry Arthur, wherever you are! Hehe ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.