Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your one ticket - Minitokyo

Your one ticket

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Answer the Question below

If you had one ticket to go anywhere around the world.
Which country then city would you go to and why?

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

china, its the first thing that popped into my mind

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Japan... where else? i guess it's just coz' it's always been my dream.

I'd love to go see Europe maybe even Russia. It's just something that I've always wanted to do cause there seems to be a lot of history over there.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i would want to visit Europe, but since you're asking about countries i would want to visit all of France, i visited paris and it was just beautiful there. so i would love to see the rest of that country. plus i want to learn more about the culture and i would love to learn french. XD

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I've been to Japan already so it will have to be New Zeland. I want to visit site where Lord of the Ring the movie was taken.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm....its a tough decision. There are many places that I would like to go visit. The world is such a big and beautiful place. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I always wanted to go to Antarctica. :D
Becuze l wanted to see how cold is -50C+ looks like and how it feels like :)

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Japan.
Totally.
And always.
Well, sayonarra.

-Lumina

ohio USA somewhere in there. i have been there before.
the weather there is better then the weather in texas

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

definitely Tokyo, Japan. where else would an anime otaku go? lol

Think deeply of simple things.

Ireland, Egypt or Paris. The first two because the history interests me a lot, and I feel a certain connection towards anything Eyptian/Celtic. And Paris just so I can go see what the fuss is about and if its actually as cool as people make it out to be.

i would love to visit japan, so japanm will be the awsner ^_~

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Japan.
I just have to go there!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Japan, maybe somewhere around Tokyo or Osaka.

up up and away

Juclesia

Juclesia

*glad to be alive*

well I would say Japan as an Anime fan, because I would like to see how all that stuff was created and also why. But as an lord ot the ring fan I would say NewZeland, because I want to see the landscape in theire different shapes and colors.

So it is very difficult for me to answer the question, because two different souls are living in me.

Signature
yes everybody can be glad to be alive......so have the fun of you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re life and enjoy every day
my favourite works: ||other4||||daisuke||||other1||||magna1||

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Anywhere in California.

Signature

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

I'd go to Miami, Usa. Or Los angeles California :D Or maybe even.... *gulp* Tokyo! Japan! :D ;)

Someone has a nice ass O.o

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Japan. So I may go to Tokyo Disneyland and to look at the anime shops.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

japan!!! XD
that's my first country that i would like to visit since i'm 14 years old. lol XD
i just love the environment in japan, with the crowded cities like shinjuku, shibuya and there are definitely lots of stuffs there^^

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Quote by AngelKateHmm....its a tough decision. There are many places that I would like to
go visit. The world is such a big and beautiful place. :)

I agree!!!!! I just want to see all world! :)
Maybe someday...^^'

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard choice... I have three to choose from:
1) Japan... practically any city, coz I was always interested in eastern culture (mostly ancient)
2) China... for the very same reason as above
3) somewhere in South America to see the ancient ruins... I'd deffinetly enjoy that

So there... but which one would it be it's hard to tell, coz I want to see those, three palces equally

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

For some funny reason, I would like to travel to Hawaii down by the United States. I don't know why I would like to go to Hawaii in the first place [must be the attractive imagery of the landscape, including the wonderful beaches], but for sure, I have no evident clue how it is down there, and if they actually have tsunamis or whatever random disasters that roam around the oceans from time to time. Sounds very scary, indeed. **Gasps** I'm practically walking in some foreign land without a clue. lol

For me, however, I like it pretty much up here where I live, with the snow starting to trickle down alongside the busy streets. I'm just the type of person who prefers the colorful lights at night. If I would take the ticket right about now [even if I had the chance to], I wouldn't be able for one particular explanation - I'm just far too busy to be enjoying the sightseeings, to tell you the truth.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

japan.. alway wanted to try their hot springs :D

smile. :D :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.