Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your house is on... - Minitokyo

Your house is on...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Your house is on fire and you can only save one item. (let's say there are no people or animals inside) What is it and why is it significant to you?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

teepoo

teepoo

<3 rikana

my pianooooooooo music is my life t___t but i would have no idea how to get it out haha xD

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i had that questin in my mind , but i'm glad you made my dear friend *, well i i thnk i bible should be enough to motive to start again ,since animes and vidoe games you can fin it again,photos are memories and well electronics like computers ,dvds ,and all kind of things a remplace later , it's pretty hard you know , i can't decide ,i guess my photoalbum .but didn't give us an answer silvandragon . what thing is the most significant ive for you?

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by teepoomy pianooooooooo music is my life t___t but i would have no idea how to get it out haha xD

Aww, spoken like a true musician! :) I have no idea how you'd get it out either!
Sounds like a bit of a problem there. But good thing we're only speaking hypothetically.
*sigh of relief* :sweat:

Quote by kucloi had that questin in my mind , but i'm glad you made my dear friend
*, well i i thnk i bible should be enough to motive to start again
,since animes and vidoe games you can fin it again,photos are memories
and well electronics like computers ,dvds ,and all kind of things a
remplace later , it's pretty hard you know , i can't decide ,i guess my
photoalbum .but didn't give us an answer silvandragon . what thing is
the most significant ive for you?

Yea a photo album, nothing will ever replace the memories you have.
I would say my laptop since I have most of my photos, documents, and heck even my favorite anime on it, but the more I think about it, the more silly this question becomes.
I mean who's ever gonna come back for something if their house is buring? Supposing they have their money in the bank along with their prized possessions. So unless there was a person/animal there, I don't think I'd come back for anything.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well it would be most likely my stuffed animal that I've had sense I was born it's the most important thing I have. But my photo book would be a close second if I couldn't get my stuffed animal lol. Wow really great question. That's a hard one tho. I like that. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have to also agree photo album is the main thing I would take with me, but
now these day's most images are digital and store into the PC, so I'll just take my PC
instead which will have all my other important stuffs. :D
Why my PC, hmm... I spend a lot of effort into building that thing, and there is no
way some fire is going to take it away from me.

Another way: Act smart play safe!
Get 2 dozens fireproof locks (heavy duty version) and throw everything you have in there.
Lock it shut and hope that thing just withstand the inferno.

With this, well you don't have to worry what you should take, and what not to take. :)

Edit: Uhh I meant fireproof safe.
Thanks for the correction: Silvandragon17! :)

Signature

Shaki-chan

Shaki-chan

~Neko-sama~

my hard disk xdxdxd yeah, i can't think of something else at the moment :P

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by tiki223I have to also agree photo album is the main thing I would take with me, but
now these day's most images are digital and store into the PC, so I'll just take my PC
instead which will have all my other important stuffs. :D
Why my PC, hmm... I spend a lot of effort into building that thing, and there is no
way some fire is going to take it away from me.

Another way: Act smart play safe!
Get 2 dozens fireproof locks (heavy duty version) and throw everything you have in there.
Lock it shut and hope that thing just withstand the inferno.

With this, well you don't have to worry what you should take, and what not to take. :)

Hahaha tiki is the best! XP Brilliant! I like that alternative! ^_^

Signature Image

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

Quote: Yea a photo album, nothing will ever replace the memories you have.
I would say my laptop since I have most of my photos, documents, and heck even my favorite anime on it, but the more I think about it, the more silly this question becomes.
I mean who's ever gonna come back for something if their house is buring? Supposing they have their money in the bank along with their prized possessions. So unless there was a person/animal there, I don't think I'd come back for anything.

i would have a laptop ,i have to many things in my pc but i guess i can take the hardware from my house is not heavy you know . i have my documents in dvds too ,so can be easy take some , before everything gets burn .*big hugs *silvan i like you *,like friend*blush*

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i will pull out my my entire computer...no way am i gonna let my collection of 25000 pics go to waste!
along if i can reach it, at least one crate of my pride collection of comics!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

My collection of manga...no way am I gonna let all that go to waste! Besides, it's not like I have anything valuable(besides manga) in my house. -_-

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well i would agree with tiki223 but my photos are all on disc already so i go with Shaki-chan. my hard discs

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by kuclo
i would have a laptop ,i have to many things in my pc but i guess i can
take the hardware from my house is not heavy you know . i have my

documents in dvds too ,so can be easy take some , before everything
gets burn .*big hugs *silvan i like you *,like friend*blush*

Haha, thanks kuclo. ^_^'
You're a really cool friend as well!

Quote by mintoshokoraMy collection of manga...no way am I gonna let all that go to waste!
Besides, it's not like I have anything valuable(besides manga) in my
house. -_-

Hehe yeah, you must have a huge collection. :)
I be too broke to buy manga. *sigh* Most is on my PC. *grin*

Signature Image

Um....I don't have much of value.....my necklace? ^_^' ...I'd probably be wearing it though....so....my books!! ^^

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

My underwear. Gotta have a fresh pair on hand.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

My cat.
She's my buddy.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I will save my most expensive item XP which is...

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by MizunaMy underwear. Gotta have a fresh pair on hand.

That's right! Can't buy any at a convenience store if all your money and credit cards
get burnt in the fire!

Signature Image

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

ill probably save some water because i've been yelling "my house is on fire!!!" n my throut now is all dried up lol

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hmmmmm, tough one dude.......ehh, u know me, i wouldnt care, id let it all go up in flames. =D

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

So many funny comments! hahaha :D You guys are hilarious!

Quote by Rikimaru-jpI will save my most expensive item XP which is...

Hey, not fair! :hmpf:
Tell us! lol

Quote by johngimenill probably save some water because i've been yelling "my house is on fire!!!" n my throut now is all dried up lol

Not a funny thing to happen but your comment sure is! ^_^

Quote by Nkabeehmmmmm, tough one dude.......ehh, u know me, i wouldnt care, id let it all go up in flames. =D

Hahahahaha! LOL Nikeeee you do it every time! Hilarious, dude! :)
What about all your cute plushies!!! Nooooooooo! Take it back Eesha-chan!

Signature Image

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

my bank book :nya:
haha.. so that i can re-build my house lol!! ^_^'
no im just kidding lol.. but hmm.. perhaps i'd just let everything get eaten by the flames XP

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

My colection of anime :D XP

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

spaimaFemeilor

spaimaFemeilor

atat de fragil,atat de trecator.

if i were to save one thing that matters to me from my burning house
then that thing would be.....none,
i do not care about anything not anymore

candva,totul ,va fi bine, iata speranta,acum,totul,este bine,iata iluzia...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.