Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like cats? - Minitokyo

Do you like cats?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I love it like hell!!!! But sadly my cat died this year... The very last generation of my family relation cats!!! And my mum said a NO for a new cat.. Sigh... I should beg her everyday now!

Aeris-Chan

Aeris-Chan

A Huge Uchiha Sasuke Fan

man!!! that's sad i know how it feels to lose a cat
that you love very much i do love cats SOO MUCH :)

My Dream Is In The Past

Signature

You should... it'd drive her crazy!
I like cats very much... even if they get fur all over the place... >.<

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

Awww, that so sad. Yeah, I love cats, too!!! I'm so obssessed with them that I ended up buying a book about a cat yesterday (a children's book). =^^=

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

Quote by LilKittyCraziemy mum said a NO for a new cat.. Sigh... I should beg her everyday now!

Hey that could work. Annoy her into getting you a new cat. It would work for my parents. I like cats. I like drawing cat people too, heheee. Ohhh my favorite anime cat is Kyo-kun!! He's from Fruits Basket, ya know? So stubborn, very hot.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

I love nekos! They are so cute and yeah moody :P I once had a stray neko.
I saw her all wet and it was raining so hard...so i took her in...feeded her,
made her warm and everything...after few days she died on me. ;_; i feel so
sad. I love her so much ;_; and i love other nekos too xD

I LOVE CATS XD XD XD XD

Signature Image

Nekos are awsome. I have two of them. They had kittens a couple of years back but due to us giving them to irresponsible owners only one of the four is alive today.

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by Aeris-Chanman!!! that's sad i know how it feels to lose a cat
that you love very much i do love cats SOO MUCH :)

Ditto

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

every house needs a cat as far as i'm concerned. it isnt a home without one

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

I LOVE kitties!!!i currently have 3.Buyo(thats the name of Kagome's cat in Inu-yasha)Elwood, and Freckles cause he's got freckles all over his face!I so sorry that your kitty died.I cringe at the thought of losing mine!*sniff*

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Yeah, I like them. One of my favourite animals.

up up and away

Aw, I'm sorry your cat died. Yes, you should pester your mum until she gives in and gets you another one. I somehow convinced my animal-hating parents to get a cat, and now I think they rue the day they did cause we now have 3 cats in our home.

If it wasn't for the fact that I am allergic to cat I would love to have one at home. It is a cruel irony for me.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. I love cats but my mom won't let me get one, while I live in the house. So when they move out, the cat comes in. I used to be allergic to them but now I don't know if I am.

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

I love neko very much..
But, my parents hate them..... ><
Hix... Cute neko..... XO

I'm sorry about your cat LilKittyCrazie.

I'm currently living at my house for my university and we got a cat this year *yay* and lemme just say I prefer dogs lol.

Cats never come when you call for them.
Cats scratch and BITE everything.
Cats never learn.
Cats aren't very PLAYFUL
Cats sleep all the time...

okay that might just be my cat, but yea... i still love her, she's too cute to hate.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Heh.. I still beg my mum and she seem anoyed and anoyed... And I pulled my brother in this sittuation as he loves cat too.. [pretty dumb when he smiled at cats, and he's 23!] we beggeed together! I should pull my sister now... As she's the queen of cats!!!

I'm actually not a big fan of cats, I'm more of a dog person, but ya I just lost my dog and my parents said no because they wanted to travel once the dog died. = (

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Yes bug your mom to get a cat! I had 2 but they died so I adopted more cats.
I have 3 and they are so awesome.

I go outside - they all follow. I do this by saying "Kittens!!" Yes, they actually come running when I call them and yes they can learn. We play follow the leader and run around the yard. It only took me a few weeks to train them to do this. If I wave my hand up and down and rub my fingers together to create a swooshing sound, that means they will receive a pat and a scratch.

At night, they all go on the roof and meow. They love lizards. Last night on tv, they showed some lizards on a nature show. They all went nuts trying to get the lizards on tv. Guess what dvd they will get for christmas.

i take weird photos of them too....

http://www.sitepros.net/kenshin/obsession/images/king-rozz.jpg
http://www.sitepros.net/kenshin/obsession/images/rozz-king-miyu.jpg

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I love to watch them rotate on the platter in the microwave.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

awwww.. i'm sorry about your cat! but yes, i love cats!

CATS rule! <33

I like catgirls!^^(joking)
I prefer dogs! But cats are cute!^^

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

I love the pussy cats they are sooo cute :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.