Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like cats? - Minitokyo

Do you like cats?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

I love cats but I hate the big dog. I have fear they bite me...

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

Well, I got a beautiful cat named Perez-oso, he's fat and he doesn´t nothing in all the day, I love it :D , I also got a dog named Luke, a cocker spanien, a couple of turtles, two little birds... ^_^' I like cats...

Hasta la vista, condenadotes!!

Soy feliz y ya no necesito a mis Padrinos...Magicos!!!

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

I love Nekos! >o<
Got two ones in here, very cute, but one of them is always outside *sigh*

Signature Image

samu02

Back to Basics

I like cats especially if they are the pets of other people.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

oh my i am so sorry that ur cat died ...wish u can get another cat in the future cats are lovely i also have cats in my old house but they are not with me now...and another not the stray cats at the back of my house who has been disturbing me now beside my window....(throws a fish outside....)

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2093/nekomimimode0mp.th.jpg
I wish I had a cat like this.

I own a cat btw, and yeah, I like cats.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

well...not to sound mean...but i dont like cats much..but my bf said that he wanna get us a cat as a pet..i sayd i donna..but ah well..no oen is listening to me....ok then he bught us a kitten... first,,she was sooo cute+small...and know..shes so aggressiv><... i dunno what i or he did wrong...no idea

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

well i like cats too. my older cat just dead more a week, i don't saw her event her body, She was not come back home in few day, i was looking for her but not saw anything, after that few day my grandmother say she dead and my grandmother said she was bury ous cat. :sweat: She-my cta-was more than 7 year old. in january next year she will 8 year old. -_- but still we have two child of her - the latest one of her birth. a male and a female :)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

eh not really, i prefer puppies since their more energetic and playful XP

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

i love cats.im still gonna get 1 or 2 cats when my daughter gets little older.

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I love cats. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

aaawwww i <3 cats n doggies if i didnt like cats i wouldnt have one as a pet lolz :) ;0

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cats rock...especally when they arre on catnip!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Ohh I wish you could get a new kittie =^-^=!!

Yeah I love cats, mine is black her name is Luna (that's why my nick is lunagata)
And "gata" (from my nick) means female cat =^-^=

~lunagata~ =^-^= XP

cats are my fav animal but sadly i am allergic to them :(
i used to have one when i was younger it was a funny critter. it would always get tangled i the christmas tree! :D

yep i like cats to. the street cats that hangout in my neihborhood are friendly so i feed them and one of them is pregnet

'Signature Image'

I love cats and have 2. They are both crazy.

Cats... You can't order them around and yet they are so cute, playful and honest, that's what I like about them. :)
My cat is a real badass, he's always laying on my chair, when I want to sit down XD

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I never forgave cats for crapping in my sandbox as a child no matter how well i covered the thing.

I am invincible!

i adore cats. XP their so cute. i have a dog right now and my mom thinks we should get a cat too. XD.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Baloney17

Baloney17

Rawr.

Yes. Gotta love the little furry bundles of fun.

ka-baka

ka-baka

looks that kill

i luv kats their just the cuitest things ever and their cool as ever so yeah i luv kats

Kai watches over u

Zekkeyen

~:Darkness Within:~

I have three cats and I love them all, cats are just fun to be around ^^

Signature
- The darkness in my hands -
- Roleplaying Realm Forums -
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_Realm/

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by trinigirl524eh not really, i prefer puppies since their more energetic and playful XP

kitties are also energetic and playful... if you don't put them in the cage...

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.