Does anyone watch FLCL?

Tagged under FLCL

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Cancel

i was just woundering if anyone did, i think it's a pretty cool show kinda werid in some parts lol.

• Oct 24, 2005

Chiiishott

Chiiishott

Chi fanatic

Cancel

Yeah, FLCL is pretty popular.

What should I put here?

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

I've seen it. It's kinda weird, but I thought it was cool.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

• Oct 24, 2005

ddr11798

ksflvlfvkljvlmvnm

Cancel

yeah, flcl is good

fssvvvfdvfdvfdvssddsvcsdcvsfsdmsdmsndnv

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

It's very weird, but not in an annoying or stupid way. The characters definetly grow on you, and it's a pretty unpredictable show. I also found it to be pretty funny sometimes.

Signature

Taking a big Sanzo break...Hellllo Reno!

Reno from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Extreme lovin'...

Cancel

Fooly Cooly (Furi Curi) is awesome and I think its due to all the weirdness, haha. It keeps you laughing and finally something a little different. I love Ta-kun<3

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

• Oct 24, 2005

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Cancel

Yes, I do. I love it. It's actually really hard to understand unless you watch it like 7 times and read the books like 8 times (I have read the manga series 8 times and it makes sense but I've only seen the series 3 and it really makes sense to me). Also it's hard to believe this thread is'nt able to be reported for being spam. It is not spam. Somehow.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

• Oct 24, 2005

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Cancel

I've watched FLCL and it's so freakin' awesome, X3 I love it. The manga ish kool also, though I've only read one volume on it, v.v

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

Cancel

its super weird. made no sense to me wat so ever, but thats why its funny on its own

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Cancel

I love flcl!! Great anime that is beyond wacky. I love how unpredictable it was.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

Cancel

love it watch it everytime it comes on tv even though i no whats gonna happen and memerizes some of the lines i never get tired of it and it never gets old either

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

• Oct 24, 2005

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

It's one of my favorite animes - soundtrack was very good too. Best part when they emulate South Park characters, I just couldn't stop rofl.

-repeat-

• Oct 24, 2005

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

Cancel

dude its my heart and soul lol no but really everyone in my family watches it except my dad lol and we've given each other nick names after them my bros Lord Kanti lol I'm Tacon don't know how to spell it :)

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

pascual

**~I Love You~**

Cancel

hi yeah FLCL is a great show i like it its 1 of my favorite animes its also kinda funny, weird, unpredictable, actiony, cool, and in a way at the last episode kinda sad ^_^

i luv roselle "the hacker" and shes mine!!
and im hot and u all know it
^_^ (>")><("<)

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

FLCL is diffinately to me a demented kinda anime, sorta like Paranoi agent and azumanga daioh, the art is really good though

• Oct 24, 2005

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Cancel

I used to watch it but its kinda weird so I stopped watching it

• Oct 24, 2005

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Cancel

aaawww *sniffle* i never watched it :( but then again i probably did n i dunt member it lolz XD *looks left n right* lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Cancel

well..i didnt watched it..but i´m reading the mangas.. i dunno if its so..but is it true that the anime is clearer then the manga O.o;?

• Oct 24, 2005

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Cancel

Hmm . . You mean Fooly Cooly? Yeah^^ Its funny!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

one of the better animes i have ever seen

• Oct 24, 2005
Cancel

Whoot flcl. I have been watching it since it aired on AS 3 years ago. I bought the DVDs of it. The more i watch it though, i noticed that it becomes less funny and more understandable...whitch in turn makes the show really deranged because i dont think its ment to be understood. Um...yeah. :)

Signature
When the world you are in, just doesn't seem real...

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Cancel

FLCL is brilliant.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Cancel

I watch it, not much anymore I really don't get it :sweat:

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

Cancel

i do its weird but its still cool

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.