Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone watch FLCL? - Minitokyo

Does anyone watch FLCL?

Tagged under FLCL

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Ive watched it, its pretty funny
but its kinda wierd also
i think you just have to get passed dthe metephores and puns to understand it
im still a little lost on the plot

Signature Image

DivineSword

DivineSword

Shinken

My brother owns it and we've seen it about 5 or 6 times. For only 6 episodes on 3 dvds it cost almost $100, but it was worth it.

aznauthentic

aznauthentic

reject of love

ive watched it and it super atomic mega cool, especially the two manga parts in the series

To live is to die
To die is to live
We can never rest

(#PERSONAL#NOTE#) http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

the manga looked so cool! an there were a few additional scenes i liked too, like when haruko holds a gun to mamimi's head and says "bye bye bubble brain" it's definitely one of the weirder animes/mangas, i still wonder what half of it means sometimes

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've watched the anime from CN, it was ok. Compared to Excel Saga on the weirdness dept. I think its on par with Excel, Cromarte High is still by far the weirdest anime ever.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Ive seen most of it still dont really get it though... dont know if its just to deep or just to something for me. I liked it though very funny

no regrets for a believer

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Yeah It is funny to see.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

riagain

riagain

profanity makes talking fun

it was entertaining but not that great.

Signature

INUYASHA-IDIOT

INUYASHA-IDIOT

I'M AN IDIOT

I like it but i wish they made more episode but they only made 6!

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/ANIMERULESS/
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

FLCL is old man i watched it when it was new but after the first few times threw i stoped watching it and kinda just watched something else

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

"kitty kitty meow meow" hehe. i love this show. it's so weird! ^.^

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

FoolyCooly is so awsome I watch it every Saturday, it is cute and funny! :)

The best part about FLCL is that it was made as a way for Gainax to blow off steam (pardon the pun if you've seen the show).

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

Its a great series, but I am really disappointed that there are only six episodes. The art style and randomness of the series is what I like about it. Its just a lot different than most of what I have seen.

It's interesting.I had to watch it like three times just to get a lot of the stuff that I missed the first time, and I still get @_@ sometimes, but it's a hilarious series.

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

hell yeah its my favorite

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

i didn't watch it, but i know that's cool

There's No place like hell

yea flcl is damn awsome love it.
kinda like haruko^^ and the robot is akwardly cool^^

The show is really good. Even though there is a really messed up plot, it's still has good 'unique characters that grow in their own 'special' ways. It at least gets you out of your seat and makes you crazy for an hour or so.

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

Yea I do, it's really weird.. especially the manga parts but it's so funny!

FLCL is my top favorite anime :P Music is awesome. Animation was great. I thought it was cool that they could weave a plot and such deep ideas into something so random. Its an awesome anime.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Yes I've watched it. Pretty weird and confusing. Not my taste :/
The music is good though.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

I watched it, It's very weird... sometimes there was a funny thing, but i didn't like that much.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

i love it, i think its one of the best series ive ever watched! ^_^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.