Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone watch FLCL? - Minitokyo

Does anyone watch FLCL?

Tagged under FLCL

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

FlCl its weird...... but i like it

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

To tell you the truth, FLCL is the best show anyone can see. Is my fave and I have watched it like 6 times already. And I know that many don't get it, but maybe is a type of show for weird people. I dunno but yes, is beautifully disturbing. I love it! n______n

Signature Image

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Saw it several times, the art is amazing, the plot is insane, the in-jokes are hillarious, the OST is beautiful, and yes I'm watching it again soon!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i seen some episode and clips of it...
it's weird~~~

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I do watch from time to time... It's rewatchable and get's more interesting with every bit of anime culture you learn about.

I love animes that make me think. FLCL does that for me.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.