Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls, what do you dislike most about guys? Guys, the opposite! - Minitokyo

Girls, what do you dislike most about guys? Guys, the opposite!

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 217 total items

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Okay. hehe. I'm a girl so I'll say what I hate most about guys.
Firstly, I dislike their perveted mind the most... *faints*
not saying all guys are like that. I just met some guys who are like that and they kept saying rough/bad words... XP

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

hmm im a guy so ill say some thing about girl's
what i dislike about girl's is that ther alwas ther for ther girl friends thy need to pay more a tinshin to ther boyfriends thats 1 and 2 is thy think ther fat like every other day ( if u eat u eat that's all )

ps ur wall's kik a.......s.....s.......'s wuup's did i say that lol

Signature
im the one and only rave master

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

lol! *laughs* omg, I knew this thread will make me realise something. Thank you spider x! XD hehe... It's true though, girls love to be with their girlfriends. XD Good point.

Quote by spider-xps ur wall's kik a.......s.....s.......'s wuup's did i say that lol

Thank you very much! hehehe. =^^=

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I dunno what to hate about girls...especially Angel, can't hate her.

So I am not sure, but I would say this: girls are fine if they dun hurt me too much as in cheating and etc.

I love guys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes things just go right over their heads. You can't drop hints to guys, because they never GET IT! Ever! But then again, girls never come right out and say what they really mean, either, so it's a two-way street....

waterprincess2401

waterprincess2401

Wandering Mage

haha, the thing i most dislike about guys is their need to proove themselves, which makes them arrogant and act like jerks!

Quote by vodkamintFirstly, I dislike their perveted mind the most... *faints*
not saying all guys are like that. I just met some guys who are like that and they kept saying rough/bad words... XP

i hate that also, they swear all the time to make themselves look "cool"... XP

[center]21/07/07

The wheels are in motion.[/center]

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by darkgraceI love guys, don't get me wrong, but sometimes things just go right
over their heads. You can't drop hints to guys, because they never get
it! Ever! But then again, girls never come right out and say what they
really mean, either, so it's a two-way street....

true, true. It depends on the type of guy and girl you are talking about.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Quote by ShokuI dunno what to hate about girls...especially Angel, can't hate her.

So I am not sure, but I would say this: girls are fine if they dun hurt me too much as in cheating and etc.

Awwww thats so nice of you to say. I can't hate you either Shoku. The thing I dislike most about guys is cheating.

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by waterprincess2401haha, the thing i most dislike about guys is their need to proove themselves, which makes them arrogant and act like jerks!

Quote by vodkamintFirstly, I dislike their perveted mind the most... *faints*

i hate that also, they swear all the time to make themselves look "cool"... XP

maybe some guys just can't help to quit that habit. I dun perfer doing it myself so I tend to feel weird when sometimes it is obvious, according to my thread: Related to what I was talking about. I hate doing it since it is so unfair to the girl who you may be peeking on.

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

most of my friends are guys (I'm a girl). The only thing I hate about them are their gross personalities.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by Larxiemost of my friends are guys (I'm a girl). The only thing I hate about them are their gross personalities.

I tend to not be gross. I am tend to nice and caring to everyone. I try to help others and solve other's problems and so on. Right, Angel? :D

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Quote by Shoku

Quote by Larxiemost of my friends are guys (I'm a girl). The only thing
I hate about them are their gross personalities.

I tend to not be gross. I am tend to nice and caring to everyone. I try
to help others and solve other's problems and so on. Right, Angel? :D

Yes you are nice and caring to others.You have helped me with my problems. :)

Signature Image

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

What i hate about girls that thay look to a mirro to long my sis just cant get out of the bathroom, how long can she be there i have things to do too you know :hmpf: , one more thing when we have to go somewhere she dresse realy realy long you know that :D

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Quote by MysteryAngel

Quote by Shoku

Quote by Larxiemost of my friends are guys (I'm a girl). The only thing
I hate about them are their gross personalities.

I tend to not be gross. I am tend to nice and caring to everyone. I try
to help others and solve other's problems and so on. Right, Angel? :D

Yes you are nice and caring to others.You have helped me with my problems. :)

Maybe I can trust you after all. :) I think you are a nice person.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

What i hate about girls is how they go for every type of guy but me..............just joking.

Seriously though,i hate girls who flirt around EVEN though they have boyfriends already(seen so many of my guy friends breaking up with their girlfriends due to that.......)

Thanks to that,i haven't asked a girl out for 2 years XO (Ok so i'm ugly as well,that's why XP )

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Quote by moookieWhat i hate about girls is how they go for every type of guy but me..............just joking.
Seriously though,i hate girls who flirt around EVEN though they have boyfriends already(seen so many of my guy friends breaking up with their girlfriends due to that.......)
Thanks to that,i haven't asked a girl out for 2 years XO (Ok so i'm ugly as well,that's why XP )

Mookie... don't say that! Everyone is special inside! I'm sure you are special in your own way too. =^^=
Oh yes... although I'm a girl myself, I hate... really really hate girls who flirt around with guys... hm, it kinda makes them look cheap.

Anyway, another point which I hate about guys is that... sometimes, they take it differently when we say something. Hm, this only applies to the guy a girl likes though.
So yeah... I dislike guys who aren't patient enough to stay and understand better.

Signature

HiEiLoVa

HiEiLoVa

rock lee is <3

Guys who:
1) Use "I Love You" too lightly
2) Blab about love at first sight
3) Are so desperate for a gf. they ask 3 girls out in one day

Yes most guys at my school are like that.
*Sigh*

{...does the [heArt] remember what the [miNd] cannot?...}
{...& don't worry...you have me.}

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

Hate pervert guys...
And very talkative! And always gossiping.....

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

[ NOTE:I'am a guy ]

Hm.... I dislike that girls can become quite jealous over anything........ even being friends..... it's so annoying XP I wish that everyone could just get along and it'd be a much better world. Too bad, that will never happen ^_^'

when girls;
whinge to their friends about something and make you seem like an ass when its their fault
whinge in general (picking up a cactus by the main part, and complaining her hand hurts)
get hyperactive/crazy in public (eg start dancing, singing)
start something, and cant handle it (eg slaps someone, and doesnt want to be slapped back)
blame things on me

aiya.

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

When you talk to guys about something serious they usually think it's not.

Not overgeneralizing though.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

One of the things I hate about people, especialy in girls is being arrogant. And a few other things, but I'll keep them for myself since I think they're not present in most girls, only in some of them and you need some bad luck to find someone like that :P
But I must agree, the things that schimke wrote about are so, so true at times...

up up and away

Well I'm a guy and I have the most perverted mind ever, so.... :p

i dislike girls who are wimpy enough to feint at the use of a four letter word.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Wow. No wonder females do not dare come near me aside from me dressing up in a halloween costume everyday.

1. I Swear too much
2. I have a Perverted/Ill mind

Aside from that, i'm surprised this isn't mentioned yet. Materialistic females/Gold Diggers. Fu*kin' Pathetic. (There i go swearing again..haha).

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 217 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.