Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anybody know about Erementar Gerad - Minitokyo

Does anybody know about Erementar Gerad

Tagged under Erementar Gerad

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I would like to know if anyone knows this anime cuz' I am downloading right now and I would like to hear ' what do u think of this anime show? '

That is what i would like hear

This anime is great! But the story is different from manga a little bit.
I like manga more than anime.
This anime have two part, RED and Blue (This one you downloading is red,blue is non anime yet)

HiEiLoVa

HiEiLoVa

rock lee is <3

i've never watched Erementar Gerad but I have sorta a vague idea about it X)

{...does the [heArt] remember what the [miNd] cannot?...}
{...& don't worry...you have me.}

It Felt like yet another "Boy rescues pretty girl" anime! I saw 14 eps before I quit. But sure, if you have loads of time you could give it a try.

I just love Erementar Gerad. Ep 26 just came out and I plan to watch it later.

Roku

New Hope

It is a great series I really enjoyed watching it (I saw it part Subbed part Raw) for the most part it was really exciting to watch. I reccomend watching it. i just wish I could have read the manga first because i heard it was a whole lot better but oh well. any way I believe you would like it.

i like the manga more than the anime........
cause the style of drawing in diferrent..... especially the eyes of the Rei(the blue-haired girl)...-_-.
in the anime, the way they draw the eyes(i mean rei's 1) is rather poor than the manga 1, & i like the style of the artist's drawing......XD
in a nutshell, i love to read the manga.........-_-

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

well i have erementar on my pc..and i even have the musiv in my playlist..but still didnt watched it.. but the chars look very cute. and the story should be interesting.

but never saw/heared that a manga o this excist._.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

its probably a boy meets girl type of anime
but i like it.....
i cant help but luv the parts when girls get jealous but they are hopeless in taking action...... its just..... cute!
XD
its not too bad.... the manga has better art tho....

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

i say the artworks are good.. and the anime is quite fun to watch..
but it get me kinda a bit boring after a few episodes..
nevertheless.. i still watch it.. since i think the conclusion would be worth the trouble downloading the series..

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

yea, the artwork is great.....
ren n kuea is HAWT! XD

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Watched the first few eps and read half the manga, but since the subbing is done by various groups and changes from time to time, its hard to find the whole series. I guess i will stick with the manga, but i really like the opeing theme "Forever". Overall, not too bad, reminds me of shaman king a bit.

i just bought the dvd.Its so nice n the music is good

The manga is better than the anime.

And the idea of weapon is quite unique. But because the weapon normal form is human then it will be troublesome if you part with them. See how Cou almost useless in fight without Ren?

Blue Silent Bell

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

in my opinion, the anime is fine, and Ren is so cute... The OP and ED song are great too.. And the insert song (Ameagari) is good..

Particularly, the idea of this anime is of what should we treat the eden raid (the human weapon) as a normal human or as a tool? After all, the concet is good...

But, i agree, manga version is better....;D

Nothing in Particular...

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i'd seen eps 12 of the anime series two week ago and just read the vol 1 manga yesterday, this series is good and interesting, but the manga have a different plot with the anime series

Signature

For me, the anime started out good, but really dipped in quality towards the middle, however the last episode definitely made up for it.

actually if u guys don know, the anime n the manga story line became different in the middle of the series n just to let u guys know that the manga is still goin on, although quite slowly...

Linkplayer

Linkplayer

Syaoran-kun

i just watched ep 1 and i NEED to see more, it gave me that Skies of Arcadia feeling.

This wil probably be one of the best anime's i've
seen so far

Syaoran Li is the greatest !!!
Raite Sorai !

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

Coming from a person who submitted a 9.17 review for EG and also submitted a plot synopsis, I'd say the series is pretty worth it and as for the manga, I can't find much of it. By the way, it's only been subbed by Evalpowars and Shinsen-subs took over the last couple of episodes due to popular demand and computer malfunction of the Evalpowar's main coordinator.

its quite boring..
i only like the part where ren start to act more like a human than a shikihokojo (dunno how to spell it)..
other than that.. pretty much boy and girl story..
but i do like rowen and kuea pair.. they're cool~~

Signature

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

It's "Shichikohouju", and I think it's an awesome anime. Then again, it's all dependent on the beholder's eye, much like the person who gave Onegai Teacher a 10 for every category... at least in my review I didn't give it a perfect.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.