Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone here played Quake4 yet? - Minitokyo

Has anyone here played Quake4 yet?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I played Quake 4 the other day and at first it was just like Doom 3 but when you start getting into it, it actually may be a little creepier just because of the bizarre flesh and metal machinations. If you play this game you'll see just how bizarre it is when you get to the part when you are in the strogg production line.

Signature

I played it from start to finish in 5 hours, 41 minutes, 58 seconds without stopping.

Dull and tedious, just like Doom 3.

Id titles only have the graphical WOW factor and little else nowdays. I've enjoyed FEAR a lot more.

its is just like doom3 i won't need bother to play it...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Quote by CccripId titles only have the graphical WOW factor and little else nowdays. I've enjoyed FEAR a lot more.

I agree there, but you other guys are rating it based on gameplay when games like that are all about ambiance. I will admit the game play in both is cut and dry, but you have to admit that in Doom 3 you where startled by the sounds at points. If you say you weren't scared alittle then you are 1) not human because being scared is human nature and 2) maybe you shouldn't play those types of games.

As for fear, yes its 1000 times better because of the whole psychological mind games it plays on you. Kinda reminds me of Eternal Ring, players of it will know what I mean. The whole "sorry your memory card has been deleted" almost made me crap my pants.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

I like quake 3 more...

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

The multiplayer has been the selling point with most of the Quake games so it's not all that surprising that the story mode on Quake 4 isn't the latest and greatest, but it's still got pretty darn good mulitplayer and the single player is pretty interesting because of some of the weird surroundings and my favorite part where you get stroggified.

Signature

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

i played it 24 hs without stop in friend's house

There's No place like hell

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.