What is your fear?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

freaks

freaks

I am

Cancel

hope it doesn't exist another thread like this one,I've being searching...if it does,well, sorry ^_^'

What thing gives you the most terrifying shivers?Be as comical as you want to be ^_^ Personaly I don't have anything with bugs or snakes or anything like that , but I'm most afraid of lonelyness...dunno...I can't even think how it would be having nobody beside me to talk with(=annoy :D ) Oh and I'm afraid of desieses too(no comment)...

• Oct 24, 2005

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

Cancel

gomen ne..but there are lotsa other threads like this too.. :)
hmm i guess u haven been searching attentively/carefully then..

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3129/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1787/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/423/

but for the record...my biggest fear is to lose my loved ones... :) :)
have a nice day!! happy MTing!! ^^v

Signature

Cancel

my worst fear is me without having something to do, i can't imagine it, I need something to do at anytime of the day....aahhh....
Hasta la vista condenadotes.com!
Soy feliz y ya no necesito a mis padrinos...Magicos!!!

Hasta la vista, condenadotes!!

Soy feliz y ya no necesito a mis Padrinos...Magicos!!!

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

Cancel

becoming old!

• Oct 24, 2005

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Cancel

My biggest fear is of public speaking. :( I have this social phobia thing and I have a hard time speaking in class. I may not sound like it here, but I really do. lol
I'm not afraid of death though. I sorta look forward to it. Mwuahahahaha.
To see what's on the other side. *grin* Good question!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Cancel

My greatest fear would be losing the ones I love, if there are any >.> :)

Cancel

Not being able to watch anime.

• Oct 25, 2005

freaks

freaks

I am

Cancel

Quote by raideralanNot being able to watch anime.

Oh yeah! that will be horrible!

• Oct 25, 2005
Cancel

This actually is a very complicated question for me in many ways, but I'm going to break it down somewhat and see if that helps.

In my opinion, everyone has what I like to label as fears, and then they have fears. To put it another way, I feel that we all have something that we truly dread on a far deeper and philosophical scale, and then we have things that scare us in the more immediate sense of the word.And with that, I give you my FEARS/fears:

FEARS-I am terrified of missing out on a meaningful personal relationship because I'm worried about the negative aspects, and in result ending up spending my life with someone out of necessity and desperation rather than for love and connection. I also dread my mind closing as I age despite myself. And Im mortified of the though that I will one day my only primary drive will be for money rather than for inspiration

fears-Don't ask me why, but two of my longest held fears have been towards clowns and dolls. I think clowns are perhaps the creepiest things I've ever encountered, and dolls, especially dolls with eyes that look right out, are just plain unholy. And, I cannot stand needles in any shape or form. The mere thought of them sends shivers down my spine with a bang! AHHHH!

There you have it.....Man oh man, I need to lie down now...lol.... ;-)

• Oct 25, 2005
Cancel

heights~~

but its nice to sit on a roller coaster ;)

insects -.-

if i could give you one gift, i'd give you the ability to see yourself as i see you. so you could see yourself perfectly.

• Oct 25, 2005

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Cancel

Well, I thought about this for a while and I realized that the thing that I'm afraid the most is meeting new girls... yes, I know, it's stupid but I can't help it ^_^'

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

• Oct 26, 2005
Cancel

My biggest fear are bugs.. they are so ugly and small

• Oct 26, 2005

rsocg

rsocg

Cancel

deep waters

If only life was like maple story.

Cancel

I recently became sure that I fear aliens the most. My lack of faith in the human race has caused me to believe that any alien that could make it to Earth would be far superior and fighting it would be pointless. And if I can't fight it, I can only fall victim to it. That is, assuming they want to do something I consider unpleasant. But then again, what else would they do? Besides, the sight of one alone would terrify me.

• Oct 26, 2005
Cancel

hmm fears... glass-eyed dolls and those that resemble chuckie from child's play, needles, and bugs - urgh to roaches. *shiver* they creep me out ...

but on a psychological scale, i have a fear of hurting things. including those blasted bugs. bleh. and hurting people both physically and emotionally (not that i'm very capable of hurting them physically anyway... )

Signature Image

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

life with out my computer/laptop and no anime at all

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

would be snakes for me just don't reallly like them..>,<

Signature

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

one of my biggest fears? ... hard to say, torture of any kind i think, especially the psychological one. i would even say to go either blind or deaf ... i think i wouldnt be able to cope with that.

• Nov 11, 2005
Cancel

my biggest fear....my loved ones being tortured or in danger...I flinched even by having that thought..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Duplicate of
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/37533/are-afraid/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/1548/are-afraid/

Closed

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Nov 24, 2005

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.