Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What U think about Onegai Twins! - Minitokyo

What U think about Onegai Twins!

Tagged under Onegai Twins

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Hey everyone hows it going? well i have been a big fan of Onegai Twins for about 3 years now and i thought it would be nice to see what everyone else thinks? Are u a fan? Do u like it? Well until next time later.

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

To be honest, I haven't seen Onegai Twins but I did see some episodes of Onegai Teacher. ^_^' I would not be surprised if Twins are as good as Teacher, right?

I finished Twins just a few days ago, but didn't really understand the last part. Were they triplets?

I guess I could be a fan of it, probably in my top 10 anime now xd
i always thought that it would end with Mina and Karen being Twins but.. o_O

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

I have seen the series, i couldnt remember the end, i must re watch it to answer you, but i like the girls ^^

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

Quote by mughiTo be honest, I haven't seen Onegai Twins but I did see some episodes of Onegai Teacher. ^_^' I would not be surprised if Twins are as good as Teacher, right?

Same here!^^ Never seen Onegai Twins! Sorry!

VEry good series. But i was hoping to see Onegai friends.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

im picking up the last dvd of twins today yaay go me, ive only watched the first volume because after i watched it i thought id wait till i have the whole series lol, so its been a few months hehe

from what ive watched its pretty entertaining, although not quite as good as teacher but that could change but IMO i dont think it will, but still a decent series from what i can tell

Signature Image

hmmm well to be honest ive nerver seen that series nor the first one lol ongie teacher but ives seen some scanns from the teacher and was like damn there pretty hott

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i haven't got the chance to watch it yet... but i saw the pics.. looked like a nice show!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

onegai twins..havent seen the anime yet..but its quite confusing the story through the review on it ><"

not as fun as I thought

ehh?wat do u mean?the anime? - -"
hehe* u have to excuse my blur-ness

nice storyline although it makes me anxious whois the true oniichan of Kamishiro Maiku ?

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Onegai twins was fun, especially the oav :D

Quote by ipizhmaniacnice storyline although it makes me anxious whois the true oniichan of Kamishiro Maiku ?

Onii-chan ? I suppose you mean "Onee-chan" (sister). But ot be correct, it's "imouto-chan" (little sister), because Karen is younger than Maiku. Yes, Karen is her sister :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Onegai twins was a bit weird. It was a whole lot of ecchi in the middle which is why i stopped watching it. Onegai Sensei was better in my opinion.

Signature

I loved both Onegai Sensei and Onegai Twins. Sensei was my favorite, and part of the reason I liked Twins was beacuse it showed what happened to the Sensai characters afterword. The s were a little young in Twins so it was a bit harder to identify with the main character. But anyway you look at it I do suggest both series to anyone who asks, and I'll answer any questions I can about the series if people want to ask em ^_^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i watched all the series and i have to say i loved it :D

i rate it on the same level as Onegai Teacher. Good to see old characters back and especially in the last OVA ep :D

i thought it was entertaining

ust a lil bit of triviaish stuff

When Karen and Miina go for the interview at the school the names they come up with are Kikuko Inoue and Yayoi Inoue

Kikuko Inoue is the japanese voice for Miss Kazami in Teacher/Twins (also Belldandy in A!MG and many more series)

Yayoi is the name of a character Kikuko plays in Happy Lesson series, the Inoue added on cause thats Kikuko's last name

Signature Image

Onegai twins was a good series, however a number of flaws kept it from being as great as Onegai Teacher was. The constant "We might be related, or we might not" got very annoying, and the ending felt rushed. My main problem with the series was simply that Koishi did not get enough screen time, however she was in the OVA quite a bit, so I'd say that epidode was at the same level as Onegai Teacher.

My heart has stayed with Onegai Twins since it was a lot of flashbacks to Onegai Sensei and since it was a DAMN GOOD ANIME! "sry for my language". I will always remember Onegai Twins as well as Onegai Sensei and if its possible I will try to buy it somewhere here in Sweden if I get the chanse, or else I will get myself a visa card and buy it on the net but anyway I WILL get those 2 somehow! Every1 has a different taste of love-story animes and this was right on spot when it comes to me. I will never forget this anime, in fact, I had trouble watching other animes after Onegai Twins since I thought "I will never be able to see such a good anime again". It really hurt inside me when Onegai Twins came to an end but as I said, I will never forget this anime. Oh shit, I surely have wrote a lot, but this is how I feel for this anime and I wish: "Onegai! Release another serie with a lot of flashbacks on both Onegai Twins and Onegai Sensei or just a follow up on Onegai Twins that will show how they have grown up together or something in that way, just if it's as good as Onegai Twins or Onegai Sensei so it can capture my heart once again!"

Thats all, I hope ya all now understand how I feel for this anime :P

I ' have'nt seen Onegai Twins yet, but I do have some scans of Mina and Karen, and they are very cute !

i love dis anime, i thought it was better than teacher, but it made the teacher seem alot thicker than she was

aiya.

Well, what i thought was that Onegai Teacher was much better in storyline as well as animations. Although the artwork was basically the same kind of thing, the main characters of Onegai Twins looked super strange...maybe its the unnatural eyes or the hair. Also, ''we might be related'' was getting really annoying, i agree ... and there wasnt much emotional attachment in my opinion. Onegai Teacher was awesome tho, and what i can say, even though both series were comparatively short with 13 episodes (?cant remember) they were both well ... resolved, right?

In Onegai Twins did Maiku fall in love with Karen because that was left unclear. It seemed like it but then he found out that was his sister and I guess he started to fall in love with Mina? The ending was good just left me confused about certain things.

i agree with amber on this one. confusing parts left me to die in this series. i always knew that maiku would fall in love with mina just because *mumbles*.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.