Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess what? It's PinkAngel's birthday!!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!! - Minitokyo

Guess what? It's PinkAngel's birthday!!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Ello everyone!! This day is a special day because it is my dear big sis Pink Angel's birthday !! So you all be nice and wish her a good one, and as for Pink.....happy happy birthday!!! you're another year older. Happy happy birthday!! Shut up and eat some cake. Yaaaaayyyy!!! *hugglez her to death*
I be back later to post ya your lil b-day gifts.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

I don't know you, but have a haaaaapy b-day!!!!

Signature Image

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Have a happy birthday Pink Angel. It's good that you have a sibling that's nice enough to post this (well, I didn't say he was nice all the time...:)). Have fun, and relax a bit.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't really know her but happy birthday anyway!! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Hey!! Happy b-day PinkAngel!!! i didn't even know >.< loll have a good day full of nice surprises ^^ cya!

That's nice of you to post your older sister's birthday. ^^

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

happy birthday PinkAngel
hope its a good one *hands her gifts a plenty and tosses confetti in the air*

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

happy birthday! i hope your wishes come true and that you have a wonderful year! have fun on your birthday!

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

happy birthday :) eat cake muchly.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

happy birthday to you... hope you enjoy yourself !!!

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hey there I don't exactly no you but I wish you the Happest Birthday. Make A wish and I hope it comes true. Oh and I hope you get lots of good gifts. Don't eat to much cake!!

Sanzogirl. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm not really sure what to do, I've never celebrated a birthday before, not even my own, but...
HAPPY birthday!!! Have a fun time!

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Happy birthday to the angel who is pink =o

Happy PinkAngel-san, even though I have no idea who you are.
At least I or all us know now that you are GintheTwilightswords's big sis.
Anyway I hope you have a wonderful time and get tons of presents.

Signature

Sayonara

Sayonara

Smile! :)

o_o la la la la laaaaaaaa laa happy birthday to you! Happy birthday pink, may de goddess
of happines bless you, happy birthday. a *big hug* and wish you the best of luck in your birthday day, and in your life. Kenpai!!! ^________________^

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

well happy b-day to ya big sis then, even though I don't know her well myself but it's always cool to show heart and recognition ^^ may you have an awesome b-day PinkAngel!

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Happy Birthday! to your big sis.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

o_0 woooooow!!!
:D arigato mina-san!!!!
specially LIL BRO. again thanks YOU ALL FOR THE BEST wishes. I HAD A wonderful DAY. I'M 27 NOW BUT I don't FEEL THAT old... jejejeje. I still FEEL LIKE A teenager XD. MY husband ( josvan) GAVE ME A MINI IPOD SO I WAS VERY surprise AND happy. AND WAS A surprise THAT MY LIL BRO MADE THIS thread. well, thank YOU again FOR ALL YOU reply. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A beautiful evening everyone.

*hugs AND kiss*

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Your welcome....Time for cake!

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

:D :D Happy Birthday to you Pink Angel! :D :D

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Okaies, I would like to thank everyone who has posted in this thread so far, I really appreciate you all wishing my big sis a happy b-day.And makohime, don't think I didn't see that sly lil comment you said about me +.+...but I forgive you (dork XP, j/k) . Anywayz, here are those lil gifties I promised, that anything spectacular, but....
Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3Gift 4
I hope you like them all the same. Anyway, later z ^uu^V !

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Happy Brithday PinkAngel!!

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Happy birthday PinkAngel!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.