Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your latest anime purchases - Minitokyo

What are your latest anime purchases

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

got a shirt, shoe laces, and wrist band with the black cat from Trigun! a little Edward Elric figure, a cute Alphonse Elric patch, and uh...i think i ran out of money at that time ^^

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

Shingetsutan Tsukihime full series
Gunparade March full series
and i bought Gankutsuou waiting to get it shoud come by the end of week(full series of course)

Signature

Just the latest volume of Yotsuba&. Anime purchases have gotten quite rare for me ever since the wallet lost some weight. :)

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Inuyasha bos set season 2 >.< YEY! lol

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i recently bought Steel Angel Kurumi Collection, which consisted of Season 1, Encore and Season 2 :D

its now one of my fave series, number 4 for me :D

Signature Image

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.