Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you guy's think of Saiyuki - Minitokyo

what do you guy's think of Saiyuki

Tagged under Saiyuki

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Goku is the is the best and all ways so hugry, hmmm...................................i'm a man off few word, linrin is awesome and they make a great couple

haha, i like saiyuki :) i have all the manga volumes. goku is great but goyjo and hakki are my favs! goyjo is hot and has guts, haha while hakki is smart and has a dark side that i love<3 guys who can kick ass are awesome but girls that can do that are cooler :nya:

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

its good

and sanzo is hot

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Oh yes I'm a Saiyuki fangirl at heart I've read all the manga and seen the whole series more times then one lol. I love Sanzo as you can tell from my screen name but I love Goku as well and Homura to. Nice to see that theres someone out there who likes it. Nice thread.

Oh by the way I love you Icon. Ginji I love him!(*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

sanzo sanzo sanzo!! anyway i like them all! they are all so manly!! & it's really funny when goku is always hungry!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

Haven't seen it yet but it's on my waiting list!

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

......sucks. Its okay the first season; all the seasons later experience a drop in quality. Watch Weiss Kreuz Gluhen instead of Reload and Gunlock.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i enjoy watching gojyo and goku bitch fight hahaha some of the stuff they say is hilarious xD, plus goku reminds me of myself...always being hungry =P

sayuki is it the one in gensomaden saiyuki? ><"
i am so blur now..sowiee..but i think its gensomaden saiyuki.. =\

i love saiyuki so much....
saiyuki is the best among the rest...hehe
i like sanzo when he gets mad at goyjo and goku...it makes me laugh hehe
but my favorite guy is hakkai because he is caring, concern and loving person...

smilealways

smilealways

f.R Designs

yeah they have some meaningful stuffs in there T_T and its hilarious !

Signature

Good coincidence. I've been meaning to ask: how many episodes are there in the first season (Reload) and second season (Gunlock, I believe)?

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

awsome, but reloaded disapoint me *sniff**sniff*

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

ladyshadowfox

ladyshadowfox

What's beyond the stars?

I think it got better and better as the series devloped. The manga is more exciting and i think Minekura has done a wicked creation.

"umi ga hikari sora ni tokeru
yoru ga owari kimi o kanjiru"

Weiss Kreuz- Velvet Underworld

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Saiyuki is one of my favourite manga XD
Still waiting till Saiyuki Reload appears in Germany >.<
My fav is Goku, he's so cute ^^

Signature Image

smilealways

smilealways

f.R Designs

Quote by EnchanterGood coincidence. I've been meaning to ask: how many episodes are there in the first season (Reload) and second season (Gunlock, I believe)?

well in reload i think 26 episodes and reload gunlock would be 26 episodes too

Signature

I love Saiyuki! I can't pick a favorite character cause they're all so great and funny! XD
That reminds me....I need to send an e-mail to my friend reminding her to bring me the Reload anime...

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

I love Saiyuki! The story is very-very interesting, great, awsome, cool, nice, & funny! I loove Goku, I haate Ero Kappa(Gojyo). Mineruka-sensei's idea is very awsome! The artwork is nice too! The music,,,is kinda good, but in RELOAD, It's bad! I like the musics in RELOAD Gunlock & Gensoumaden. The story is very, absoulutely funny!>o</ My fav episode is the 2nd episode of Saiyuki RELOAD Gunlock! I laughed very loud when I watched that episode! Wow, Goku has lots of fans,, Well I'm a fan of him too! He's cute, strong, awsome, a food-lover(same like me), nice, & kind!^-^ But I think he's to short for his age,-_- He's height is 161, my friend's height is 167,,-_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think about buying the manga. I have only seen some scans online, but it did look great.
How many volumes are there anyway? 9?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

Saiyuki is nice! I'm owning the first DVD Box in German... it is so cutieee

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

this one is funny as hell !
Like.. Sanzo is the strongest, even that at the real story he is the weakest
and something like that... Goku and Gojyo is funny too ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

i must say that Hakki is my Favorite he has the dark side that i love to see in anime like this one

The series was ok but didn't like the part where sanzo has a gun. So weird.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I seriously love this anime. Especially the first season.

The anime is just soo funny XD There is also a bit of drama, and ok fights.

I love the relationship between Sanzo and Guko (and I do not mean a yaoi-relationship-type!) And when Sanzo is pissed I like him even more. Gojo is hot and funny, Hakkai is cute, and Goku is funny and innocent. I like the way he looks up to Sanzo. I just love 'em all! XD

The music is good too. I became addicted to the song "Open up your mind".

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.