Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help, It won't let me update anything ;______; - Minitokyo

help, It won't let me update anything ;______;

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I don't know whats wrong, is it just me or im not able to update any of my walls, or layout image, it said
layout:

"Something went wrong with the file upload. Note the error above and please submit a support inquiry."

wall update:

"Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/188384.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 67

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpIlRiZg' to '/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/188384.jpg' in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 67

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/188384.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 80

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 82

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/view/188384.jpg' for writing in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 83

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 85

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/thumbs/188384.jpg' for writing in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php:67) in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/update/index.php on line 90"

I dont understand whats its saying, its been like this for a while now, ;____________; I think its time to ask you guyz. im really sorry if this has been issed already. I just don't know whats going on. pleaze help.
thanks~

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Ayasal. . . please remember to read sticky threads, as current issues are often noted there. In particular, take a look at the one on server issues: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24782/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

hm... i'm sorry i couldn't help because i haven't did anything to my personal site before
Maybe you should ask the MT admins?

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by shinsengumiAyasal. . . please remember to read sticky threads, as current issues
are often noted there. In particular, take a look at the one on server
issues: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24782/

oh okey, im sorry ;_____________: I really didnt see that.... *bow*
sorry and thank you

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.