Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 idea - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i know alot of people hate dubs. fine i can respect that, but what you hsould do is not download the episodes, and if you do, turn you tv to the show in engrish, when its on (im thinking of naruto) and then what you do is just mute it. just have your tv on, and to the program. that way the tv stations get what they want. which means more money, which means more pay for the dubbers, which means better actors, which means more people watching dubs, which means a series of good things, so do it XD

under new management

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

hehe there is an idea XD

or when you buy the dvds, switch to japanese audio and turn on subtitles :O genius :p

Signature Image

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by speedfreek19hehe there is an idea XD

or when you buy the dvds, switch to japanese audio and turn on subtitles :O genius :p

i know that is so genious!
i cant believe that no one thought of that!
i agree with you two

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.