Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who has seen INITAL D - Minitokyo

Who has seen INITAL D

Tagged under Initial D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

That is another one of my Favorite anime's it's so freaking cccccccccccccooooooooooolllllll

I don't think that Jay chou is actually fit in a role

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Me but i hevn't seen too much of it... juz z few episodes
But yeah... i think it's olrite

r u talkin bout the real life movie or the anime? because if you're talking about the anime then it rocks but can't say the same about the real life movie

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

yes i have watch initial D.. but are you talking about the new one 4th stage? anyway all the initial D series are great

smile. :D :D

rsocg

rsocg

i didnt see the anime but if its around the same standard as the movie, i dont think i will want to find out.

If only life was like maple story.

the anime is better, the CG is excellent. Got 4 stage... very nice i like the story...

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Ive seen ID, and I also own a car from it. The anime didnt make me buy this car, I just like it.
Its a Green Two-tone S13 Silvia, just like Iketani's.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I have seen some of the anime, and some of the manga. It's okay, but not one of my favorites. My brother, however, has the card game, a keychain, the anime, the manga...ect.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

Quote by skywalker007I don't think that Jay chou is actually fit in a role

is this refering to the live action movie? and if so i don't know really i haven't seen it yet.
as well the manga i don't see how it can work as well and the anime coz the fact the cars are moving but in manga the movment wouldn't be as effective as the animation

but never the less i love the series *drives off in a cardboard box shaped and painted of the 86*

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

MayEternity

MayEternity

Shinigami

i like the anime...........i guess i like stage 1 the most
stage 4 didn't really tell anything...... :p
the movie .........i hate it........

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

I love the series... it really gets my blood pumping... Its a lot like Fighting Spirit (Hajime no Ippo)...

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I've watched both the first and second stage of Inital D, and also a weird live action movie. My little brother just loves this series, it's just an anime to me, but I'd like to see the 3rd and 4th stage -they really sound really interesting.

i love this series

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I've seen almost all of it. Just haven't seen episode 19,20 from stage 4 yet. It's good to watch if you like seeing cars drift and race.

Signature

Movie=whack!

The acting was horrible. The only thing I liked about the movie were the cars.

Anime=Average

The anime is average because the only thing that interests me are the cars. The characters and plot is somewhat lame because Takumi will never lose.(Just not yet I guess)

My 2 cents!

The first season was great, I did not like the second one though, I have not seen (but I do have it) the Inital D movie... never been interested in watching it because I hated the second season

When I first started watching this anime I was really into it. Takumi was just getting into racing
and there was some cool races. However its now onto the fourth stage and its getting really boring.
I'm just waiting for Takumi to race his dad. The live action movie was really bad. They just raced
through the storyline and just didn't have the same appeal as the anime. I really like the music
from the anime and the live action movie didn't incorporate that at all.

charlie424

A guy that views facts as facts

I didn't like the movie that much. The attention to detail is definitely not good enough when compared to the manga and the anime. In fact, if you've watched closely they omitted Takahashi's (forgot the name) RX-7 FD3S, one of the main character's cars.

I've only watched a couple of the episodes in the anime. The story is so-so, but the car graphics are highly different when compared with the characters.

If there's anything that I always keep in mind, it will be the methods of getting the job done.

It's a great Anime!
I like almost everything about it. And, not like some might say, it surely has some story and a plot.
I'd like to have a father like Bunta XD

Quote by charlie424I didn't like the movie that much. The attention to detail is definitely not good enough when compared to the manga and the anime. In fact, if you've watched closely they omitted Takahashi's (forgot the name) RX-7 FD3S, one of the main character's cars.

I've only watched a couple of the episodes in the anime. The story is so-so, but the car graphics are highly different when compared with the characters.

they didn't just get rid of the car they got rid of keisuke as well. He's not the only character missing, u have the main speedstars crew gone as well (iketani and kenji)...with istuki replacing as leader of speedstars and theres shingo missing from nightkids. But the cars were pretty well done especially the AE86, FC and R32. These were basically exactly the same as from the anime brought to life. I even compared the stickers and they're like the same.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Atleast the S13 Silvia was still there, and boy did it look nice.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The anime version is much better than the movie version. The movie condensed too much of the story and cut out a lot in the process.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old threads. This thread really does not offer much in terms of a point for discussion, so a dead thread like this should be left alone.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.