Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your greatest dream? - Minitokyo

What is your greatest dream?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

My greatest dream... is to change the world to a whole new place. A place better for all of us, a place similar to heaven. But really, if I were to do that... then what's heaven for? *sigh*
I just dream that I can help the world... XP

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by vodkamintMy greatest dream... is to change the world to a whole new place. A
place better for all of us, a place similar to heaven. But really, if I
were to do that... then what's heaven for? *sigh*

Woh, that's a good dream. Anyway you could do it your way by advertising everyone you know and spread up the message. Everybody's little action can create together a big revolution.
That's too bad I ended up dreaming for 10 years. The only things I have are mostly nightmares.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Quote by kusco

Quote by vodkamintMy greatest dream... is to change the world to a whole new place. A

Woh, that's a good dream. Anyway you could do it your way by advertising everyone you know and spread up the message. Everybody's little action can create together a big revolution.
That's too bad I ended up dreaming for 10 years. The only things I have are mostly nightmares.

Thanks XD Great suggestion! hehehe. That's okay... dreams are dreams... they don't always come true. ;___;

Signature

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by vodkamint

Quote by kusco

Quote by vodkamintMy greatest dream... is to change the
world to a whole new place. A

Woh, that's a good dream. Anyway you could do it your way by
advertising everyone you know and spread up the message. Everybody's
little action can create together a big revolution.
That's too bad I ended up dreaming for 10 years. The only things I have
are mostly nightmares.

Thanks XD Great suggestion! hehehe.
That's okay... dreams are dreams... they don't always come true. ;___;

Even if they don't always come true, just having them is good enough. Dreams give you a reason to live on, to go forward to the future. That's a good thing, isn't it?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Owning the biggest Manga-and Anime Belt in the world and becoming a very rich man!^^

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

for me it wood be to make my own anime and games lol its silly is it lol bot that's my greatest dream lol

Signature
im the one and only rave master

Quote by vodkamintMy greatest dream... is to change the world to a whole new place. A place better for all of us, a place similar to heaven. But really, if I were to do that... then what's heaven for? *sigh*

That dream is lousy!

I know much better dreams!

If you check out my thread, then you'll know what I mean.

Everyone all has similar favourite dreams.

*COUGH SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX cough*

idushya

idushya

Deddo Chouchou

Neesan ^^ I have the same dream as you do... *huggles* it would be nice to help the whole world ^____________________^

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

really Hysha!? XD waii~ Yay~ We will save the world! Hehehe.

Signature

samu02

Back to Basics

For those who dream of heaven, try to create it on Earth. For we are sure of the here and now, not of the hereafter.
You're dream is beautiful. But a dream if not applied dies as other dreams take over.
My dream is to see that there will be no more injustice on the world and to see to it that people who had experienced be given relief and peace. I plan to see this dream become reality. All I need is... strength of will

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i dream to one day eliminate racism in my home country, and open up their narrow mindedness and then declare us truly as a international country, without all the contradiction!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

idushya

idushya

Deddo Chouchou

Quote by Devildudei dream to one day eliminate racism in my home country, and open up
their narrow mindedness and then declare us truly as a international
country, without all the contradiction!

that is a good dream.. racism is a very bad thing... it would be nice to stop it!!

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

mine is take over my country and abolish communism, i want my race to dream and be free to chase after that dream

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: hmm well my greatest dream to travell around tha world with tha one i love :sweat:

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

To go to heaven when I die.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Quote by LarxieTo go to heaven when I die.

such simple and sweet words! XD ahahaha. Nice dream.

Signature

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Quote by vodkamint

Quote by LarxieTo go to heaven when I die.

such simple and sweet words! XD ahahaha. Nice dream.

It's a dream that could last forever.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

my dream is to travel around the world and collect keychains from every country for my collection ...(now i onli got 15 from 15 countries...100 more to go)

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

my childhood dream is/was: to be oceanbiologist.. dunno--but i like the ocean, and dolphins..wales..its very interesting+beautfiul/smart animals

Quote by dalidadod :hmpf: hmm well my greatest dream to travell around tha world with tha one i love :sweat:

yeah a agree whit you i want to travel aslo whit i girlyfriend of coures :D :D

My greatest dream would be to get a job for ADV films and meet all of my fav. english voice actors and actresses. thats my biggest dream at the moment lol later ^_^'

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

Immortaliy, most likely be the form of being remembered foreva. >.>
(yes may sound like Troy but yeah -.-)

My dream would be to have maybe three sons and groom them soley to be boxers or other types of fighters. Then I would have a family of fighters.

Oh,i will be the first hungarian famous mangaka in Japan! ^_^' It's not a dream reather an ambition!(just like sasuke said ;) )I hope that will be true...and maybe i wanna save the world(ok i just kidding..i know it's not a beauty contest :sweat: ,it's your mission mint-chan ;) )

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.