Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u sometime felt solitary in your life? - Minitokyo

do u sometime felt solitary in your life?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i seldomly do, especially when i have no one at home to talk to. Although, all my friends are "away" on thier holiday as i was mostly left alone in my home, bored to death. But about u? do u feel the same emotion of unhappyness? How did u overcome it? or did u just left it gripping in your skin?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

There are tons of stuff to do once you find them. Collect rare stuff (incredibly time-demanding), create stuff (even more time-demanding), etc. Being busy with stuff eliminates any feeling of solitude. Being totally apathetic also helps XD

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

lol i tired that but it just keep crawling up my skin

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Try letting go of everything. You'll fail at life but you won't be bothered by stupid stuff anymore.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I don't, but that's because I'm the solitary type.

up up and away

Lol i think i haven't experienced that before lol but u got to entertain urself with something like creating a game or downloading and watching anime take walks find new places etc just keep on going and never look back lol

Foxy-Panther

Foxy-Panther

Let blood run wild!

i feel like that all the time, i have ever since my grandma died 4 years ago, and then my favorite cat , whom i raised since he was a day old because his mother died giving birth, died a year later when i grew so attached, and then my b/f who i had been going out for a year and a half thought i was cheating on him, which i wasnt im not a person to do that sort of thing, so he dumped me, and i feel like evry1 is leaving me, except for those friends who acually care. so yes i feel like that very often. i dont do anything about it because ive been hurt so much i feel my heart is made of glass, and if it breaks agian i dont know what i would do

[sigmig]

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

That happened to me when I was off during summer time. I had nothing to do I all most went insane thank god I had the internet so I could do something.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yes, i feel like a lone wolf all the time, even tho i have bunch of friends, im so freaking weird

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

awesomexx

musicJUNKIE

yeah, sometimes i do feel quite solitary...even when i'm surrounded by my friends. sometimes though, i like to feel solitary, to just get away from everyone and take a walk and breathe. that does help - to just actually get away from it all and take a breather :)

dancedance we're falling apart to half time dancedance
comeonletmeholdyoutouchyoufeelyoualwayskissyoutasteyouallnightalways

_music.junkie - - >

[i won't forget your style or your cynicism.
somehow it was like you were the first to listen to everything we said.
my smile's an open wound without you...
and my hands are tied to pages inked to bring you back. ]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.