Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Excel Saga - Minitokyo

Tagged under Excel Saga

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kaname21

Kaname21

S.P.D Black Cat Ranger

I watched the anime and read the manga at least 3 volumes and i only watch volume one of the Excel Saga anime on dvd I wanted to know if the rest of the anime is good?

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Yeah its good...and freakin crazy as hell. :D If you're the type who enjoyed FLCL than Excel, Hyatt, and the gang are worth of your collection.

Is the manga any good by the way?

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

The manga is good (anime too), even though it does differ in many aspects from the anime. In some parts I was even more "What the ****" than when I watched the anime. There were a lot more unexpected things...like certain people dying, certain people getting resurrected....certain random robot stuff. But it's good.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

DivineSword

DivineSword

Shinken

I think it's good. It doesn't even need a plot. The plot just kind of ties it all together. Just a bunch of random stuff going on. The last episode is unbelievable and you have to watch it.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This anime is freakishly crazy and funny as hell! I definetly would recommend Excel Saga to anyone who finds stupidy and comedy in one package a good deal hehe...

I have seen the hole seris and it's nut's Excel was to odd for we but..............
Illpalaalo was cool and my favorite character Nabeshin he was awesome

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Eh...I personally don't like this anime >_< It's too weird and silly for my tastes...I like to be sane and watch sane things, thank you XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

The anime is awesome imo.

Kaname21

Kaname21

S.P.D Black Cat Ranger

yea the manga is the anime is crazy a friend of mine said Excel needs to drink decaf cause she is hyper. Nabeshin is cool i think he's funny and i also think Pedro is funny also. Excel is crazy in the manga also and in the manga Hyatt is a druggie. one of my friend's thinks that Menchi is a cat.

sumiyoshi

sumiyoshi

YOU HAVE CANCER!!

Excel Saga is hilarious. The first time I saw it, I almost died haha..

woaaah xD i like excel saga so much^.^v

and the pichus of course^^..when i watched the first episode i was fascinatied of it^^ (hehe, when they tried to kill the mangaker xD)

Excel Saga is awesome. Always good to watch for a good laugh and to see the crazyness that anime can bring hehe.

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

My little brother could not sleep after watching the first dvd, he was laughing at menchie's end song that it kept him awake all night

FullMetalKyo

FullMetalKyo

S.P.D. Shadow Ranger

That anime was crazy i loved Nabeshin he was cool and Menchi was sooo cute for a cat oops my mistake Menchi is a dog i get that mixed up sometimes.

I really like the character designs for the show, especially Excel. And who doesn't like and feel sorry for Menchi? But overall, I find the show very difficult to watch. Part of it is probably because I am not familiar enough with some of the stuff they are making jokes about. So I don't watch the show anymore. Too hard to follow.

well i haven't seen all of the series but what i have seen it is very funny and entertaining.

It is a hilarious anime XD but the story is crazy

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.