This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

Is it possible to submit non-japanese material? For example, I would like to submit a picture of the singer of the german metal band Helloween; can I or not? It's just a question. ^^

But when he's drinking and musting
And hungers for power this kind now drawn more people
Their demand to do something about this outrageous man
Who're louder and louder!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Cancel

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/ - There was a thread recently about not being able to submit any non-japanese material any longer due to the fact that people were leveling up quickly off of those types of submissions. The only exceptions are general wallpapers, abstract art, and the Seiyuu/J-pop Idols.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

• Oct 25, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

There are specific threads of FAQ in MT, you can search answers there for yourself.
please read carefully before starting new and repeated threads....

As for the issue you mentioned, Sheqel-san has already made an announcement that MT will no longer contain all non-japanese material and as Silentmasamune have mentioned, the categories have also dissapeared.

mt is now officially full-on Jap and anime site, the closest that matches your submission can be Seiyuu/Pop Idols category but it is meant for only Japanese Pop Idols and Singers and Models.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

Oh, sorry! I cannot use my pc very much, so I don't have much time! Sorry! You can now close this thread, thanks for the explications!

But when he's drinking and musting
And hungers for power this kind now drawn more people
Their demand to do something about this outrageous man
Who're louder and louder!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.