Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Advice^.^.:.*]BF-Friend - Minitokyo

[*.:.Advice^.^.:.*]BF-Friend

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

eyy who u talkin bout suuki which gurl??? n does she go to our school? wait is it who i tink it is but then again i doubt it may be her :\ but then im nto really sure lolz ne waiz its ok suuki u styll got ME :D :D :D lolz ne waiz hope u settle tingz :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

omg, really a very idiotic person, I'm sure that a lot of people had already told you this, but I still repeat it, that so called "friend" of yours isn't worth a mere penny, what she did was really stupid, maybe thats why she technycally didn't have any friends besides you, or maybe she got up that day with the wrong foot, who knows?

I sugest you to try to talk with her, but if she continues with that beheaviour then, I'm sure you know what to do, just kick her a** and leave her all alone, lets see if she gets any more friends now...

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

pamkips

pamkips

?????

oh my that's just horrible! that's a BIG no-no in the book of friends! well all i can say is how rude of your friend...especially since you have both been friends for 7 years! well the way i would deal with this situation is trying to talk it out with my friend....and well if he/she wwon't listen.....well let the damn spamming begin!...j/k....no then i would ignore him/her....because i wouldn't really feel guilty about anything since i didn't do anything...right...your friend should just BACK off.....in my 15 years of living i have never come across things like this and hopefully i won't or i'll be really pissed off....also.....don't leave you boyfriend (i know you won't) i bet you giving up the person you love just for someone who's treatening your friendships not worth it...well toxictea-sama good luck to ya!...,hopefully i made a point and not just babble on and on XD take care and good wuck!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

u're not losing anything, trust me. i could go into a lot of detail over all of it, but i think what i said at first sums it up best. besides, you're 17, why add more drama to what you already have right?
take cares =)

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

that's some friend. i'm glad to see that you've gotten rid of her. who needs friends like that when you can have enemies instead?

as for answering your questions, well no, i've never come across such a 'good' friend before, and thank god. if i ever do, however, i'd forget about her/him and get on with my life without her/him. good riddance to bad rubbish, i say.

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I don't know but your friend makeing you dump your boyfriend is wrong, man she is mean.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I kow one. She told me and my friends, for no reason that we were leaving her out and then she also said these awful things on msn to my sister. Me and my sister are gothic so she kinda callled us satanists and such (Jerk...). Anyway, if I have contact with her? She's in my class so I can't lose contact but I never hang out with her anymore...

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Hm..Can you ask her for her motivation on doing this so abruptly? To me, it looks like she's jealous of one of two things:

1.You spending too much time with your BF and not with her
2. She's jealous you have a BF

If she doesn't have a good explaination, then I doubt that she should be your 'friend' anymore.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

i don't think she really means it, maybe it's just the anger of that moment. But if she realy means it, then i guess there is no other option but to let her go.
People are often carried away by emotion and don't think what they r saying and end up in repent. What can i say it happens to all of us, specially to those who can't control themselves :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.