Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what internet connect do u use? - Minitokyo

what internet connect do u use?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hi, everyone.
im just very happy to get a broadband connect at last, after like 7 years of using a modem 56k so i wanted to share my joy of this fact. actually im curious to know what kind of connect type do you use, which is more convenient.
i bought an adsl modem because my internet provider began to offer such service not too long ago. i used the opportunity and now i have a 1 mbs speed and 2gb of prepaid traffic for $30 a month (us dollars are like a national currency here in moscow). i find this really expensive since 2gb of data is really little. i heard that in the us 100 mbs networks are quite common which leaves russia far behind by internet accessibility. what do you think?

I use DSL 1000!!!^^ Fast emough I think!^^

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31930/
^^ please use search box before making a thread

Signature

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I use CableNets Firebrand DSL Internet connection, but my PCs internal modem is kind of a "classic". The servers speed is said to be 148Mps, but I can only go at about 56Mps.
About that last part, in the Dominican Republic (you might ask "where is that?" Exactly) 100Mps connections are quite comun (to those who can afford it). 1 MB per second is pretty fast, but if you have money, get a couple of computers from your friends and tell Verizon you have a small buisness so you can get the Buisness DSL for just 29.95 the first three months. Over 250 Mps makes for a 3 MB per second internet connection! Yaoza!

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by RainOfStarshttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31930/
^^ please use search box before making a thread

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.