Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mayu Shinjo - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Has anybody here read any of her mangas? I have to say I really like her stories and her art is very good too. I wish that some of her other works would get licensed in english. I really want to read Love Celeb. What do you guys think?

I read the stories of Mayu Shingo and I have to admit that are great, the art, the plot, and the smallest detail she take care of it very well, maybe Love Celeb with the time gets licenced is good to read if you like mature shoujo :D

I sort of like her mangas, because of the cute guys. However, I hate that
many of the females characters depend too much on the guys

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I'd have to agree with celefina. But if you want to read Love Celeb it's fan-translated by ShoujoMagic.

I'd have to agree with you.I read the mangas of Mayu Shinjo, i feel very great and excited.I wish i had more mangas of Mayu shinjo in my country .

noppers ;p

Wonderful! ^^ I like her mangas too. The story I like the most is Hao Airen but sometime I think males charecters very very tall than females charecters.

i really love mayu shinjo's mangas!
though i haven't read haou airen and love celeb yet, i'm sure they'll be nothing less than shinjo's other mangas.
^.^

oh my
that's so eerie
which is to say, what a nice scan!

I have this older manga form her, called "Fiancee shitai." Her artwork isn't nearly as good in it. My faves are Haou Airen and Akuma na Eros.

I have read Junai Strep and Haou Ai Ren. Really good stories and beautiful drawing :)

merged: 12-01-2008 ~ 05:04am
Oh I forgot, I also read the first volume of Virgin Crisis. I hope I can get the other 3 volumes soon, so I can read them too. I like the story very much so far, and I love Satan!, very sexy ;)

"IF DOGS DONT GO TO HEAVEN, WHEN I DIE I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO"

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.